Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

alan lewis

Quickbooks etc
« on: February 07, 2017, 11:26:42 pm »
Anyone using quickbooks or similar software and if so how do you find it in terms of initial set up and ongoing use ?

Cheers Alan

Elfyn

Re: Quickbooks etc
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 08:13:09 am »
Good time to start thinking about this - new accounting rules coming in next year.

Michael H Jones

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 09:20:42 am »
I use QBO (Quickbooks Online) - absolutely superb software and well worth the money for the time saving. Set up was really simple and it's pretty easy to work out how to do what you need. It's integrated with my bank account and allocating payments is simple.

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 07:16:15 pm »
I use quickbooks self employed, easy setup easy to use just link your bank and off you go, use for sending invoices--excellent.

Craig A Moore

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 09:42:42 pm »
Quick books is good can I ask what changes next year ?

jasonl

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 08:41:06 am »
TURNOVER IN EXCESS OF 30K means you have to file digitally only and QUARTERLY!!!

They are moving towards paying tax quarterly.

It will mean extra costs in year one.

sage is not compatible at the moment.

on the plus side it will force bookeeping to be more efficient.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

David Ware

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 09:40:35 am »
I believe HMRC are trying out everyone being given an electronic account and they are developing a phone app that allows you to scan receipts and sales and they will go straight into your tax account. Only a rumour from a chartered accountant  at the moment. Lets not forget we pay tax on account of last years sales.
David

Chris Thompson

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 10:39:38 pm »
I use quickfile at the moment....amazing ! So easy to use, can upload receipts, estimates, invoices tax & VAT returns, real time banking and customer service is second to none !

And no im not on commission  ;D