Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Craig A Moore

where do you advertise
« on: October 17, 2016, 09:47:32 am »
Where works best for you ?

neil 47

Re: where do you advertise
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 12:10:17 pm »
Be everywhere- pat Flynn

One works one week then stops , so multiple places
IICRC

Robin Ray

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 01:12:19 pm »
Someone once described it as drops of rain. Each Add brings a drop which in tern turns in to a flood of work. The key is to use the right information in each add and to place those adds in the places which attract the customers you want. The way to determine this is to ask yourself who is my ideal customer, what do they want, where to they look when they want it and how can I convince them I have what they want. The answers to those questions will likely be different for everyone.

Craig A Moore

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 03:55:26 pm »
Ye tried a couple of places hit and miss but lot want to charge you loads

Paul Clapham

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 04:30:17 pm »
Get 25,000 flyers printed and start delivering then yourself ( 2-4 hours a day ) that's the cheapest way to start marketing if you have limited funds.
This is the season for fine wine, and drunken friends, enjoy this moment, for this moment is your life.

Steve Chapman

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 04:44:57 pm »
With the leaflets, dont just push them through the letterbox but ring the bell and give them to occupier, I guarantee somebody will book a job before you finish delivering.......

Craig A Moore

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 05:18:04 pm »
paid for new website as my old one looked not good shall I say lol . But flyers are my next thing to try ordered today. just done all new logo etc found car logo has worked well had that on a year or so.