Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Butler

Deodorisers
« on: September 19, 2016, 08:51:12 pm »
Whats your favourite/choice...?
Ive tried most and use craftex from JK which are my best...BUT i use a lot more than the stated dilution..
Are there any new ones??

Paul H Coulthard

Re: Deodorisers
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 09:03:49 pm »
Proceed: odour fresh deroizdizer  I always use now . I use to use craftex mint tree deroizdizer .

Paul H Coulthard

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 09:04:07 pm »
Prochem

Ian Harper

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 10:16:56 am »
Steven Butler

was reading a book about habits and it had the story about febreze and the research  and money put into this product. long story short its about when someone has cleaned they cant really see it but smell is a hock the brain likes.

We going to start to give our customers a bottle. you must have head people say how nice the carpets smelt after the clean but it faded after a few days. prolong that with febreze get them hocked on it. might change how the see their carpet not as dirty but not smelling nice that might lead to them having them cleaned more often, and not waiting for them to look dirty.

we should be ridding these manufacturers coat tails. they spend million on TV adverts alone. they know because thay ask people and test this stuff.

look how many carpet cleaner machines are bought in the UK each year. people care. we should ask why they buy a machine and dont use us?

Mike Halliday

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 06:54:18 am »
In the past I have carried a spray bottle of something smelly and when finished cleaning sprayed the room  (inc the suite  and  curtains) to give a residual nice smell, I know people who spray behind the radiator or carry Chemspec deodoriser block  and wipe the door frame with it to give an initial nice odour as people enter the room.

I think this is better than  rinsing with a deodorising solution which is really just covering the carpet in an unnecessary extra chemical ( unless your dealing with an actual odour then that's a different problem)
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Tony Stewart

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 07:52:00 am »
Alltec Ultimate Master
Starts at the bottom likes it and stays there

jasonl

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 08:50:38 am »
A carpet cleaner  I knew who sold his company for $100 million  said what smells good, sells good.

I use them for this reason.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Elfyn

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 03:07:40 pm »
There's no doubt that a clean smelling room has a very positive effect on the cuctomers reaction when cleaning carpets and upholstery. Over the years I've tried various methods of getting a "clean" smell, but the best one, in my opinion, is to add a dash of deodouriser to the rinse tank. As I mostly use microsplitters the tank only has clear water in it and I don't feel that I'm adding that many chemicals to the clean.