Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul H Coulthard

Best place to buy new 6.6 vacum motors for enforcer also pump
« on: September 26, 2016, 06:06:50 pm »
Hi all were is best place  to buy the lamb amtek 6.6 vacum motors  for ashbys enforcer . Also best place to buy ashbys enforcer 400psi  pump from they have not gone on my machine jist want to buy some spares for when they do go thanks in advance

john martin

Re: Best place to buy new 6.6 vacum motors for enforcer also pump
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 06:55:02 pm »
woodbridge £99   ,  chances are the next shipment might see a price hike with the post brexit exchange rate

Paul H Coulthard

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 08:21:23 pm »
woodbridge £99   ,  chances are the next shipment might see a price hike with the post brexit exchange rate
Hi John what about the pump when I ordered 1 last year from  Ashbys this was around £575  do Woodbridge sell the 400psi pump ?.

john martin

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 09:01:08 pm »
i think woodbridge do a complete blue 205v for 350 but then ashbys versioin is the black anodised head 205v si that might part account for the price difference ,  How long did the original pumptec last you , what was wrong with it ?

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 09:09:50 pm »
you shouldn't be needing a complete new pump in 12 months

if you want a spare - just buy a new head. Then when you need to swap the head, take the old one out and put a new seal kit in it, then you have a refurbished head waiting to go in when the other one needs swapping out again.  The motor should last you a very long time

Paul H Coulthard

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 09:14:08 pm »
Nothing is wrong with.the pump or vacum motors I'm just buying some spares for the machine . Machine is running great with my 2 x 6.6 vacs in plug never gets warm or anything.