Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ChumBucket

Re: Lee Pryor poster
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2016, 03:44:13 pm »
Please follow smudger's advice and use the mentioned "other place" to talk your big businesses. Or, as mentioned before, is audience not there? This is after all "window cleaning issues" and you are trespassing on us mere minions!  :-*

Tosh

« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2016, 03:46:21 pm »
For the attention of 8 weekly.

Example 1.  Iv been window cleaning for about 2 years now taking in around £500 to £800 a day, I'm now on the verge
of hitting the VAT threshold with about 30% of my workload still to fill, my question is should I stop now or fill my round and
be no better off ?

Example 2. My window cleaning business has been going from strength to strength and I'm getting closer to the VAT threshold,
I'm looking to know what are the pros and cons in going over the limit ?

Which post is going to get help and which will be seen as nothing more than a look at me aren't I brilliant post ?

Why do others issues on here concern you so much Sean.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Smudger

« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2016, 04:12:48 pm »
Please follow smudger's advice and use the mentioned "other place" to talk your big businesses. Or, as mentioned before, is audience not there? This is after all "window cleaning issues" and you are trespassing on us mere minions!  :-*
Ahh, you poor thing, the "other place" as you have decided to call it, is merely chats via messenger and emails just conversations nothing about being superior or others being minions or plebs that, is just in your mind.

It's a bit worrying that window cleaning isn't regarded as a buisness, and those that wish to, or trying expand are no longer regarded as window cleaners or shouldn't attempt to be more than a self employed single operator - it's really bizarre

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

ChumBucket

« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2016, 04:25:02 pm »
The clue is in the forum title smudger it reads "window cleaning issues".  Not really the place to seek attention and willy wave about big business. I fully agree that there should be another section where you Five can all talk with each other freely. ;)

SeanK

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2016, 04:26:20 pm »

Example 1.  Iv been window cleaning for about 2 years now taking in around £500 to £800 a day, I'm now on the verge
of hitting the VAT threshold with about 30% of my workload still to fill, my question is should I stop now or fill my round and
be no better off ?

Example 2. My window cleaning business has been going from strength to strength and I'm getting closer to the VAT threshold,

Which post is going to get help and which will be seen as nothing more than a look at me aren't I brilliant post ?

Why do others issues on here concern you so much Sean.

They don't Slack,  made a statement saying that people on here have no problem helping others on here no matter what
they earn, to which I have ended up in a argument with 8 weekly over a comment I made on his willy waving thread a few years
ago.
I bite too easily.

8weekly

« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2016, 04:38:30 pm »

be no better off ?

The VAT threshold is unavoidable if you want to grow. My questions were do you pass the VAT on. Responses like why should your customers pay your tax aren't very helpful.

8weekly

« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2016, 04:59:27 pm »
The clue is in the forum title smudger it reads "window cleaning issues".  Not really the place to seek attention and willy wave about big business. I fully agree that there should be another section where you Five can all talk with each other freely. ;)
I reckon one for you and Sean as well.  ;D

Mick Kent

« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2016, 05:02:26 pm »
I wouldnt put Smudger in the "look at me catogory" he does actualy make sence and gives great advice on here and in the few years he has been going he has done really well.
You can always tell who are the dreamers and wannabes  as they have to post it online bigging themselves up for all too see and worship on forums like this where the guys who are doing well simply dont have to and feel the need too.
Do we get the big boys the likes of Dave Morris, Charlie Price, Antac, ARL, LCC, Approved etc etc on here saying how they are hitting x amount or what they plan to do??? No we dont as they simply aren't full of it and dont seek the attention.

LBWCS

« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2016, 05:14:46 pm »
Hi Lee. Interested in your new campaign, office and growth. Look forward to the updates on here and your explanation on how you get the best results.

davids3511

« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2016, 10:48:39 pm »
Why are you speaking for everyone?

ChumBucket

« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2016, 11:44:44 pm »
Why are you speaking for everyone?

Are you intoxicated?

Ian101

« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2016, 06:44:29 am »
Hi Lee .... have you expanded into new areas or did u drop the leaflets in the areas you already work ??

Lee Pryor

« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2016, 09:42:29 am »
Hi Lee .... have you expanded into new areas or did u drop the leaflets in the areas you already work ??

Hi Ian

Both is the answer.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

ben M

« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2016, 06:20:39 pm »
Hi Lee,

I wish i could have the same motivation as you,well done mate,you can be proud of yourself.

Ben