Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

deeege

RPA Window Cleaning - Kent
« on: March 29, 2016, 10:33:42 pm »
Anybody have any experience of dealing with the above?

Apparently quite a large national cleaning multiple thousand retail stores daily, all cleaned by there own staff.

Can't find a website for them.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

steve a

Re: RPA Window Cleaning - Kent
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 11:28:13 am »
Just been trying to find out about the same thing to no avail. Have been asked to do a 1 off on a couple of jobs for him.

Smurf

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 01:02:31 pm »
All that I've found is this old listing that I assume is the same company http://jcp.jobhits.co.uk/Experienced-Window-Cleaner-id-8023201

deeege

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 02:11:00 pm »
Yeh that's all I could find, along with a Facebook post from 2014 warning people not to trust him and that he doesn't pay.

Says he has Sports Direct stores nationwide and wants one offs. Think I'll pass as I'm too busy anyway.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 02:29:36 pm »
I've had enough hassle getting paid on time directly with national stores like that let alone working as a sub for someone else so bugger that ;D

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 04:09:17 pm »
I've never herd of them.
 there are a few so called national  companies  that I'm hearing of late which I've never heard off.

Some of the sports direct were cleaned by a company called Spalls based in Kent or Essex can,t rember  were now.