Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KLEENAWAY

Canvassers in the northwest?
« on: March 02, 2016, 09:25:51 am »
I'm struggling to find one, can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Thanks in advance

Danny

Ste b

Re: Canvassers in the northwest?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 10:32:50 am »
Im not far from you danny and i gave up ages ago looking for one.

The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

Johnny B

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 11:19:07 am »
Could you pm P Dale to ask for some tips on how he goes about canvassing and what he says to potential customers, and have a go yourself?

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Stoots

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 11:21:48 am »
Good luck. 

Best just to put an ad on Gumtree and employ one. Or even better save yourself the poop tonne of messers who wont rurn up and do it yourself as

I've actually found a guy who advertising and  was supposed to be coming yesterday but gave an excuse an now says friday so if he turns up  :P and is any good will let u know

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 11:50:00 am »

I've actually found a guy who advertising and  was supposed to be coming yesterday but gave an excuse an now says friday so if he turns up  :P and is any good will let u know

i wouldn't bother with him at all. if he's let you down already, before he's even started... he just hassle.

get another.

i always got plenty of people applying from advertising on the job centre website
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

bobplum

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 01:38:58 pm »
Kapri enterprises

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 01:40:53 pm »
Kapri enterprises

He was prepared to come to Lancashire for me , money up front , decided against it in the end

Stoots

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 10:42:14 pm »
kapre is a bit risky, keep considering  him myself but at 2600 for 1150 of work with no 2nd clean guarantees, could work out, probably wont

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2016, 07:57:50 am »
kapri enterprises left a card in the back of my van once(last year) while i was cleaning round the back of one of the 90+ houses i clean on this estate they were canvassing! ;D

they didnt even get one of my customers! :)
price higher/work harder!

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 09:00:23 am »
Thanks for the replies lads, its a shame someone doesn't cover the area as I'm sure their is pleanty of money to be earned. Kapri sounds like he would be able to cover it but I wouldn't be comfortable with paying that much money upfront. I would happily pay them cash in their hand but I would want something some kind of control over the situation if things went wrong...but that normally means holding back money.

Its a tricky one, I have 10,000 leaflets that are waiting to go out as well... :'(

Danny