Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanerCarpets

For sale - Prowler 13hp
« on: February 20, 2016, 08:31:23 pm »
For sale - Prowler 13hp

I bought this recently from a supplier (not privately) in December with the intention of having it up and running on a new van in January. It has the 2000psi pump and Roots 33 blower.

However, all the plans have changed and the Prowler won't be used now - hence its got to go. I would love to keep it for use maybe in the future but i don't want to see it gathering dust until then. Its presently in my heated garage!!

The machine has done less than 100 hours and is in very good condition.

As it was originally going on the new van i spent January getting it completely as i wanted and its had -
New Battery
New oils (pump, engine, blower - all done with correct grades and enough left for another change when needed.)
New spark plug
Any hoses showing signs of being worn/rubbed replace with new
Hour meter/rev counter fitted
New blower filter
Descale done
New pump belt fitted (still has another new one spare)

It runs sweet with no leaks - the heat exchanger is all good and the temp guage works - all the dump water features work as they should - i have tested the machine for a couple of days on my house to confirm its all ok.

It comes with the frame to attach to van floor, 400 litre fresh water tank with fittings and hoses to connect to machine, 100 feet of 2 inch vac hose (2x 50 foot), 2 inch orange hose for dirty water pump out, spare brand new rubber coupler for blower - original one still sound and has many more hours in it but i just wanted a coupler ready and waiting, hose and fittings to take bypass water on the front back to the clean water tank (just havent had chance to fit it yet) and bypass wand.

Lots more details but if anyone is interested give me a ring and i'll go through it all. I can show working etc to confirm its all ok and i can show how to use etc if you aren't sure about the bypass's etc and offer support and contacts etc after you have it for the first few months.

The machine is in Tamworth, Staffs - call on 07742030323 if interested.

£3,000

CleanerCarpets

Re: For sale - Prowler 13hp
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 08:31:48 pm »

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 09:39:10 pm »
Forgot to add - the Prowler can run on LPG which cuts running costs by about half - the conversion to run straight off an LPG cylinder is £175 and is an easy DIY fit

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 07:46:23 pm »
now sold - thanks for the enquiries