Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

deeege

Re: taking a week off already!
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2016, 03:54:29 pm »
Decent day here again, just a few miles down the road from Dazmond! You must have your own weather system Daz   ;D

you must be cleaning insides danny!ive just been to the tip twice this afternoon with old carpets and furniture and its absolutely belting it down!took dog out first thing and she was soaked in 5 mins even with a dog coat on!even i have my limits! ;D

Must admit that it was bad this afternoon.

Luckily I had a gutter job booked in. I priced the wrong house (detached) and when I turned up it was a tiny terraced 2 up 2 down so a job that I priced for 3 hours actually took us 20 minutes, winner!
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

ChumBucket

Re: taking a week off already!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 06:53:29 pm »
nearly all my work is up to date apart from a few 8 weekly jobs here and there and this is despite being ill last month for 5 days and nearly setting my van on fire! ;D

weather awful here.even i wouldnt try and clean windows in this!so ive moved this weeks jobs onto next week(which id cleared to have a full week off anyway)and taking this week off instead.im owed £800 so ill be doing a bit of collecting later this evening.

so im making the most of my time off this week.im gonna paint and decorate my bedroom.ordering new bed,carpet,curtains,wallpaper and furniture tomorrow.i dont think ill see much change out of 2 grand but hey ho.gotta have a decent bedroom for when my missus stays over. ;D

have a good week guys! :)

I feel for you Daz, what with the weather on top of such poor prices for window cleaning in Manchester. ;D