Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Spursboy1972

WFP explanation letter?
« on: January 17, 2016, 08:04:26 pm »
Anyone have one of these? I used to use one many years ago but stopped as it was more and more common. However it appears this would now go down well again.
I am happy to devise something but thought I would save time and see if anyone has something generic they can ping across to me..

TIA

Tony

tony@clearvisionservices.co.uk
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

Smurf

Re: WFP explanation letter?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 08:47:30 pm »
This is an old purefreedom one I found for you. Just edit it how you want it to read as you could also include a "Rain Guarantee" if you like including "Terms of Service", “Payment Options” and any add-ons services etc if you wanted too.

Hope this helps?

Benefits of pure water fed pole external window cleaning
As a company striving to be at the forefront of our industry, we have decided to invest in this technology which involves the use of extendable poles and pure water which is purified through a reverse osmosis and de-ionisation system.

We are now using this window cleaning technology for a number of reasons:

1). BETTER CLEANING RESULTS - The major advantage of pure water is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt from your windows and frames can also be cleaned for free at the same time. The process involves brushing your windows clean with purified water; as such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally. This may be a bit disconcerting at first, as obviously this is not what our customers are used to. However, once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

2). HEALTH & SAFETY - A new legislation from Europe now limits the use of ladders. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered, and now The Pure Water Fed Pole System is seen as a safer and more viable alternative for residential and commercial window cleaning.

3). ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Only 100% purified water is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.

4). IMPROVED SERVICE - We can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property, hard to reach windows, skylights, conservatory roofs, guttering and fascias without the potential risk of damaging your property.

Please note that if your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents or chemicals it may take 2 or 3 visits using our Purified Water Fed Pole System to remove soapy residue, this may result in minor spotting on your windows. However please be assured that once this is cleared you will be more than happy with the results.

As a company our aim is to continue to provide a high level of service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above, or any other aspect of our services.

lozsing

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 09:59:07 pm »
Dear Customer,

Your windows will be cleaned shortly using a method that will soon become the industry standard – The Water Fed Pole System 
The system uses extendable poles and 100% pure water that has been purified through reverse osmosis & de-ionization vessels.

We are now using this technology for a number of reasons:

1) ). HEALTH & SAFETY – A new legislation from Europe now limits the use of ladders. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered, and now The Water Fed Pole System is seen as a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

2). BETTER CLEANING RESULTS – The major advantage of pure water is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt from your windows. The process involves brushing your windows clean with pure water; as such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally. This may be a bit disconcerting at first, as obviously this is not what our customers are used to. However, once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free also using this process all your frames will be cleaned as well not just your sills.

3). ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Only pure water is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.

4). IMPROVED SERVICE – We can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Hard to reach windows above conservatory’s, Third floor windows, skylights, etc…

Please note that if your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents or chemicals it may take 1 or 2 visits using our Water Fed Pole System to remove soapy residue, this may result in minor spotting on your windows. However please be assured that once this is cleared you will be more than happy with the results.

My aim is to continue to provide a high level of service. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above or any other aspect of our services.
                                                    Thanks

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 07:54:55 am »
i wouldnt bother.most customers dont want to read all that.i give them a 2 min explanation if they ask.i dont even have to do that half the time these days.

most people are familiar with wfp now and have seen other window cleaners using them.
price higher/work harder!

sunshine windows

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 08:26:37 am »
I'm with  Dazmond.

If anyone queries the method, a quick explanation is better than expecting them to read through an essay.
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

SeanK

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 08:28:38 am »
i wouldnt bother.most customers dont want to read all that.i give them a 2 min explanation if they ask.i dont even have to do that half the time these days.

most people are familiar with wfp now and have seen other window cleaners using them.

Totally agree, even when they weren't familiar with it they still didn't read them, the only time your going to have a problem
convincing customers is if some cowboy has made a mess using it on they're properties before you came along and it will take
a face to face conversation to sort that out.

Smurf

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 12:54:03 pm »

Totally agree, even when they weren't familiar with it they still didn't read them, the only time your going to have a problem
convincing customers is if some cowboy has made a mess using it on they're properties before you came along and it will take

Some use a welcome pack like a 5 sided folding leaflet as a hand out for new customers which I think is a very good idea myself.

SeanK

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 12:58:10 pm »

Some use a welcome pack like a 5 sided folding leaflet as a hand out for new customers which I think is a very good idea myself.

Good point, ;D