Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kerrpmiddleton

Virtual telephone lines
« on: September 29, 2015, 08:27:50 pm »
Hi All

Does anyone have experience of a virtual telephone number. I have a city centra number which brings me a fair bit of work.  However, circumstances mean I can't continue with the physical line which means I will lose this number. I have heard of people using virtual telephone lines but am struggling to find anything about them.

Thanks
Kerr

Paul Pearce

Re: Virtual telephone lines
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 06:33:39 pm »
I have looked at BT Cloud service, which if you act quick enough before you lose your physical line & number you can transfer the number to their service. It means that all your calls will be via the internet but as we grow closer to cloud services these days it shouldn't cause too much issue. You can even have an app on your phone that will use your cloud number (old physical line). I'm sure there are other cloud companies that offer similar just that I have been dealing with BT so know what they have offered me.

Dave_Lee

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 08:35:30 pm »
Not quite sure what type of service you are looking for, but this company that I use can provide you with a telephone number local or otherwise that you can have diverted to another landline or mobile number.
http://www.callready.co.uk/?gclid=CjwKEAjwkK6wBRCcoK_tiOT-zFASJAC7RAriFww6TMvS8CxLCZmPWjcGgmaBU0ATLIuwkyOEjYxobRoCu2rw_wcB
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

dustee

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 09:37:29 pm »
Try   
Tamar Virtual Phone

Tony Stewart

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 09:54:29 pm »
Starts at the bottom likes it and stays there

Carl Rees

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 08:58:33 pm »
Just signed up wit soho66 I think they are called £3.69 pm plus receiving calls. Set up to ring mobile first then main number then onto answer phone
Same code but easier number to remember
Carl