Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Approved Window Cleaning
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 06:26:25 pm »
I assume you didn't get anyone to cover you for the 2 jobs on the friday?

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2015, 06:34:57 pm »
dump and move on once you get paid.not worth the hassle.its like you have to beg them for the money. >:(
price higher/work harder!

Rich Wilts

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2015, 06:54:57 pm »
Not the first time this happened with these guys by all accounts. Ask Mr Taberner. 

Sounds ridiculous to throw a companies invoices in the bin regardless of the way you run your business. Surely if they're too late for one months payment run they go into the following months run?  Or the bin ???

G. camm

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2015, 08:02:29 pm »
Ask Mr Taberner what exactly I think Mr Taberner is more than happy working for approved so seems someone as been leading you down a merry path as for mike cam's dispute re payment mike did we not revive your invoice dated 11 th may ??? Mike so how's that on time ?? We are on 60 days terms with most clients we invoice monthly your invoicing jam feb March and April in may not very professional nor acceptable really I've tried to ring you several times in respect of this as has john why don't you ring him ?? Instead of publicly slandering a very reputable guy and business??

Dean Taberner

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2015, 08:29:17 pm »
I'm more than happy with Approved,

At the moment they are one of our main clients. We are doing literally  £1000s a month for them. I don't normally discuss clients on here but in this case I will. Some weeks we have been doing almost 2k a week for them and it's a pleasure dealing with them, as it is with all of our clients.

I did mention on the dreaded Facebook  about an issue I'm having at the moment with an ex client but this isn't Approved.

Dean.
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Rich Wilts

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2015, 08:40:41 pm »
Im only winding you up Mr T ;)

CleanClear

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2015, 10:42:15 pm »
as for mike cam's dispute re payment mike did we not revive your invoice dated 11 th may ??? Mike so how's that on time ?? We are on 60 days terms with most clients we invoice monthly your invoicing jam feb March and April in may not very professional nor acceptable really I've tried to ring you several times in respect of this as has john why don't you ring him ?? Instead of publicly slandering a very reputable guy and business??

I'm slandering no one. FACT is i sent every satisfaction sheet over on time, not late at all. FACT is i asked about payment. FACT is i was ignored. FACT is i told him i wouldn't clean anymore till i was paid. FACT is i'm not paid. FACT is i was told i would be paid if i sent invoices. FACT is i sent them. . We'll see who can explain it better to a small claims hearing, as thats right where its headed. I'm not interested in chatting to anyone on a phone about anything, i'm past it, i just want paying. But i can sort that myself.
 If i'm publicly slandering a reputable guy and business tell him to take me to task for it.
 I'll unlock this and add to it when/if i get paid.............or when i get a judgement or pay court costs.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------