Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wpclean

Running a twin feed direct from tank ?
« on: June 02, 2015, 11:59:15 pm »
After reading the posts about the twin feed Honda 21lpm, got me thinking I want to put a fitting directly on my water tank to feed the pressure washer.    Instead of cutting two holes in tank for each of the pipes, could I just use one larger fitting, and connect the two pipes to that, and if so what fitting would you recommend ?       
I normally use the pw as a static system, but I will always like the option of being able to take the washer out.

Thanks for any advice, I love you guys  ;D

Jettaway

Re: Running a twin feed direct from tank ?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 06:25:54 am »
Just drill 2 holes. Be a lot simpler. Don't over complicate it mate

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 07:47:27 am »
I used 2 cam locks at the bottom of the tank - easy to connect and can blank them off if required
Getting a large hole in the tank  to feed and use a  tee piece  to split the flow is a little complicated for a mobile tank

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

wpclean

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 09:05:57 am »
I used 2 cam locks at the bottom of the tank - easy to connect and can blank them off if required
Getting a large hole in the tank  to feed and use a  tee piece  to split the flow is a little complicated for a mobile tank

Darran
Thanks for that, where can I find these please ?

Smudger

Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

wpclean

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 07:35:31 pm »
Thanks mate  ;D