Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lakes and Pennine

builders cleans concrete removal
« on: May 30, 2015, 04:19:24 pm »
Been asked to price up builders clean. generaly keep well away from them due to scratch problems.

Been looking online and one aussy bloke uses Liquid hammer and ctete clean.  Looks quite expencive for a 1 off job. Has anybody had any sucess with any other products  or experience using any of these.

Soupy

A fully paid up  memeber of the blue pill community

Lakes and Pennine

Re: builders cleans concrete removal
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 06:21:41 pm »
cheers Soupy. saw that product eles where will give it a go. prob wont get delivered intime though.

Lakes and Pennine

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 06:26:34 pm »
sorted. amazon have it here by monday. thanks soupy

chris turner

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 08:13:03 pm »
Soupy have you used this stuff before and is it good?
Been offered the first phase of a new build estate, 228 houses to clean the windows on.
Recently gave up all my builders cleans but this particular site is 2 mins from my house, 3850 houses being built in total over 20 years. Alot of work and money to be made there with zero travel time so I'm very tempted.
If this product does what it says I'd be even more tempted, would save alot of the hard work and reduce the risk of scratching.

groundhog

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 08:37:22 pm »
My advice as always on builders cleans is... stay well away!!!!!!

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 10:02:22 pm »
It is good. Have to let is soak for some time tho.

Lakes and Pennine

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 02:34:49 pm »
I also wanted to stay away from them due to past experiences. been offerd this by someone who saw us working on quite a high profile job and was pleased with what we did. There may be other work to come from it. frankly it will take me away from doing my own work. Big house and for 2 of us, which it would need I should have to charge at least £400 for us both to make a days wage and thats not inc materials and diesel. reckon it will take us both 8-9 hours solid work. Do you think this is excessive? Like I say, not much experience in pricing these jobs up. have a mind that the cleaning contractor may be adding a bit for himself in his bill to the builder, but thats only a guess.