Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chris turner

season of extras
« on: March 25, 2015, 10:49:45 pm »
Is anyone else getting swamped with add on work at the moment?
Iv got so many gutter, fascia, con roofs etc booked in that I'm up to my eyeballs in it. I'm going to have to shift my entire schedule on cleaner planner to free up an entire work for add on jobs within the next couple of weeks just to cover them.
Never been this busy, normally have the odd add on booked here and there but I'm getting daily requests at the mo.
Maybe the economy is picking up and people really are feeling a bit more flush.
Hey ho more money in my pocket!

dazmond

Re: season of extras
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 12:14:36 am »
im getting a steady trickle of f/s/g,conny roofs and solar panel cleans here and there.good innit? ;D

all from existing customers.i usually fit them in around my normal scheduled work.i have to rejig a few jobs here and there but its manageable. ;)

when you get your pricing right they are a good little earner on top of your regular work. :D
price higher/work harder!

Ian101

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 08:15:03 am »
Schools and office blocks at the moment - seems they've turned spending tap on again .... done 1 small school and got 3 to quote from it - :)

Ian101

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 09:01:22 am »
I quoted a conny roof clean this week .... MASSIVE .... 30 plus panels ... quoted £180 in and out  ::)roll ::)roll soon as I said it I knew I had under-priced it ................................ she looked at me as if I had kicked her cat across the conservatory  and said "how much !!!!!"

Luckily she still hasn't called me  ;)