Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Customers who get a dog
« on: November 24, 2014, 05:04:53 pm »
Good customer ... pays ontime ... job priced right ... been doing them for over 2 years

THEN they go and get a dog  ::)roll ::)roll ::)roll

Last few cleans been tricky on rears avoiding the landmines but managed ... just .......... goes today does the fronts and goes to rear ... oh dear looks like a the local pooper scooper machine has exploded in the garden ... flipping everywhere ...  ::)roll

note thru door ... "sorry but no longer able to clean the backs as don't want to drag my hoses thru the excess dog mess" .....

waiting for cancellation text / call .... but TBH don't think I will be going back ... not worth hassle

C o z y

Re: Customers who get a dog
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 05:17:07 pm »
Here's one of our ex custies  ::)roll

No still don't understand, I must be thick

Ian101

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 05:20:32 pm »
don't know how someone can live like that ... disgusting  :-X :-X

C o z y

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 05:21:36 pm »
Neither do we mate. Not the only one we've had here  :(
No still don't understand, I must be thick

gary999

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 05:25:05 pm »
Yep ive had a few go that way after getting mutts..came to a mutual agreement
of separating a window cleaner/customer relationship today with a numpty
when I refused to clean the back of the property until the numerous hazards
had been removed.

Hey ho onwards and upwards :)

Dave Willis

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 05:28:21 pm »
trouble is ..... even if they do pick it up your still dragging your hose through stale dog pee and skid marks.

Ian101

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 05:30:34 pm »
trouble is ..... even if they do pick it up your still dragging your hose through stale dog pee and skid marks.

yup the smell of stale dog pee also another reason to sack em off ...

Spruce

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 05:31:52 pm »
Good customer ... pays ontime ... job priced right ... been doing them for over 2 years

THEN they go and get a dog  ::)roll ::)roll ::)roll

Last few cleans been tricky on rears avoiding the landmines but managed ... just .......... goes today does the fronts and goes to rear ... oh dear looks like a the local pooper scooper machine has exploded in the garden ... flipping everywhere ...  ::)roll

note thru door ... "sorry but no longer able to clean the backs as don't want to drag my hoses thru the excess dog mess" .....

waiting for cancellation text / call .... but TBH don't think I will be going back ... not worth hassle

We put up with this when we needed the work in the early days - now we won't. I think if I was starting again now I would dump them straight away.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Dave Willis

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 05:39:43 pm »
I have a really poor gag reflex these days. The smell of dog pee has my stomach churning in no time. I had two jobs this morning where I have to go up on the garage roofs and pick my way through the worlds largest litter trays.

Deangsi

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 06:34:50 pm »
dirty fu**ers  :(

paulben

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 07:25:04 pm »
Dump them cat muck can be just as bad, tell them its a health hazard.even better if you can tell them on there front door mat after you got some on your shoe and wipe it on mat next person will walk it in house
Do not steal the government hates competition

slap bash

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 10:02:02 pm »
Push it through the letter box or should I say litter box.

David stewart

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 11:12:09 pm »
The number one worst part of this job, cozy's pic  :o :o ::)roll

I can't understand how people live like this? And usually there's kids toys etc strewn through the middle of it, do the parents know how potentially dangerous dog crap is to eyesight/health?
I had a very well paying 4 weekly which I gave up recently, was simply impossible to pull hoses out and miss it and on that particularly day I ended up covered in it, absolutely disgusting!
I had a problem with my eye recently where I constantly had flashing white lights to the edge of my vision in one of my eyes, went to the docs and was told it was an early stage of getting a detached retina and one of the reasons this can happen is exposure to dog crap! Thankfully it didnt develop any further as apparently its very serious.

I had a toleration of dogs but since doing this job I cannot stand them! What gives someone the right to walk their dog and let it p over my car wheel/gate and let it crap on the footpath where the rest of us have to walk? Even of its lifted its still not clean, they should be made bring a kettle of water and disinfectant my missus says lol!

Dick

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 02:17:08 pm »
I do a couple of first floor council flats, last time I went the grass was scattered with dog mess, so I told the lady I couldn't do her front window, she was a bit put out as she didn't own the dog, it was the persons on the ground floor. I explained that it took half an hour to clean ladders etc off. I suggested she speak to her neighbour but doubt that'll happen, so guess I'll have to dump but won't bother replacing as running round down.