Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Clapham

FAO tonner0
« on: August 23, 2014, 06:24:05 pm »
Can you give an update as to how your Carpet Cleaning adwords campaign is working out ?

Cheers.
This is the season for fine wine, and drunken friends, enjoy this moment, for this moment is your life.

tonner0

Re: FAO tonner0
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 11:14:31 pm »
Hi Paul,
  Well, I believe it is still early days yet, only been live 3 weeks and apparently it takes time to get organic ranking on the first page. I have had 8 emails and 11 calls from this campaign and had a good job at a hotel in Wales which hopefully will become regular. I have noticed that my conversion rate has gone down as I am getting more calls and emails from people that expect me to clean their carpets for a pittance. I don't know about you and other guys on here but i always tend to go quieter in the school holidays. It should be busier when I get on the first page of google. Ask me again in a month or so!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 07:03:27 am »
How is an adwords campaign going to get you an organic listing on the first page? Or are they doing some seo on your existing website.

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

tonner0

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 01:01:16 pm »
I'm with the Carpet cleaning network and they have put me up a couple of new websites and are doing adwords too.

Ascot carpet cleaning

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 03:41:04 pm »
Hi

Could I please ask how the campain is going with carpet cleaners network?

Many thanks

garry22

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 04:44:41 pm »
How is an adwords campaign going to get you an organic listing on the first page?

It won't Mike. The two things are totally separate.

The adwords site may rank on it's own if there is little / no competition as (in theory) the separate pages should be reasonably well optimised for those terms.

tonner0

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 09:41:34 pm »
Hi Paul, I have had a few good jobs from them as well as the usual run of the mill stuff and the people wanting one room cleaning. I also have noticed more price shoppers than with Yell. August was a quiet month but I guess that is because a lot of people take their holidays then. Generally I think they are on a par with or slightly better than Yell. I am gong to stick with them for a while at least. I believe I have a bigger presence on line with them. They are not cheap but they get results. I find it reassuring that there is no contract and you can leave at any time. Give it a go for a couple of months and see how it goes.