Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G.W.C

Good Deal - Commercial Telesales
« on: September 21, 2014, 08:42:01 pm »
Found a young lady who is getting started doing a bit of telesales (It's not Becci Swan)
Her name is Sarah Davidson and with her living locally to me thought I'd give it a shot
She has been getting me great results and has asked me to help promote it for her.
She is offering the service at £10 per hour or £12 an hour to include the data research and this will include 15 calls per hour and a minimum of 5 hours per session

If anyone is interested here is her email

sarahdavidson74@yahoo.com

G.W.C

Re: Good Deal - Commercial Telesales
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 06:55:08 am »
What sort of introductory offer do people think will attract new customers?
Maybe first 2 hours half price?
She has got me loads of good commercial jobs and I have promised to help try and help her get this off the ground properly
Any help is greatly appreciated,I tell her to sign up to C.I.U personally so people can talk direct

johnny bravo

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 02:38:57 pm »
wardlo,
drop me a pm      at   ts1cleaning@gmail.com         regarding this and ill get back to you regarding details,
cheers ;D
you can give me a bit of feedback on what i need to know regarding this ;) ;)

duncan h

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 04:21:42 pm »
She needs to offer something different to Beeci Swan. Is £12 hours finding all the calls. I think Becci asks for a list of people to phone..off memory

G.W.C

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 09:58:02 pm »
wardlo,
drop me a pm      at   ts1cleaning@gmail.com         regarding this and ill get back to you regarding details,
cheers ;D
you can give me a bit of feedback on what i need to know regarding this ;) ;)
will do mate

G.W.C

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 10:04:15 pm »
She needs to offer something different to Beeci Swan. Is £12 hours finding all the calls. I think Becci asks for a list of people to phone..off memory

sorry its £14 per hour not 12 and yes that includes all the data collection so all you have to do is pay her then turn up to the appointment and seal the deal
5 hours calling and data collection= 75 calls to businesses for £70 and there is a very good chance you will gain some good commercial jobs from that