Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wpclean

Omnipole DI vessels- do they actually work ?
« on: September 20, 2014, 07:19:57 pm »

rosskesava

Re: Omnipole DI vessels- do they actually work ?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 08:40:53 pm »
It's looks very similar to any other DI vessel.

As with the Unger 30% more efficient claim, 30% more efficient than what exactly? 'A standard system' could meant almost anything.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

oldman

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 05:49:20 am »
Those vessels are made by 'Spectrum'.

The Spectrum Vessel and the Unger Vessel both work in the same-way, in that the....
 water enters the vessel, flows down the tube, then 'UP through' the resin and out

The 'standard' vessels work by.....
 water entering the vessel, flows 'DOWN through' the resin and up through the tube and out.

They claim that 'STANDARD Vessels' are inefficient because of the water flowing through the resin from 'top-to-bottom' causes channels to form in the resin creating dead zones where all rein is not being used.

I just give my 'standard' resin vessels a good shake after use, to mix-up the resin and break-down these channels.

dannymack

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 02:51:44 pm »
Omnipole tooooo expensive !!!!

stevieg

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 06:16:07 pm »
And if you are unhappy with anything they ignore your calls (please refer to my earlier post about the scooter pole)