Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gavin Dolan

Texatherm EMV201
« on: August 10, 2014, 11:22:27 pm »
Hi all, I'm selling my Texatherm EMV 201. Basically this kit has only had 10 hours use. It comes with Chemicals, TC150 Floor Scrubber, Hard Floor Wand with squeege attachment, Carpet Wand, Pile Brush, Attachments for TC, 10x Cotton Bonnets for TX Process, Extra Hose, Detail Tool, Pump Sprayer, Chemical Dispenser for TC150 and the machine itself.

I have receipts for £7,000 for this equipment from last year so am looking for sensible offers around the £3,500 mark.

All equipment is above board, in mint condition, can been seen working and I am pretty sure some of it is still under warranty.

The reason I am selling is due to loss of driving license so unable to trade mobile.

Gavin @ Cleaned 07591019885

Thanks for looking  :)

Peter J Haigh

Re: Texatherm EMV201
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 08:00:31 am »
Hi Gavin
 I will call you later today about these items - I have just a couple of quick questions which I cannot clearly discerne from their website.
 I assume it has heat for HWE, as it is also used for their bonnet cleaning method ? Does it have remote control ? Do you have the upholstery hand tools ? Is the maximum PSI for spray 150?

Hopefully I shall call around lunchtime or 6 pm if thats OK

Gavin Dolan

Re: Texatherm EMV201
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 08:42:05 am »
Hi buddy yes it does have an in built heater which is used for the TX process ,and yes I do have the upholstery attachment too ,didn't opt for the remote as this lot skinted me ;) to be honest I can't remember that max psi but am sure Greg at avon services in bristol will tell you what you need to know  thanks