Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ascjim

George Dairy view
« on: July 22, 2014, 07:11:59 pm »
Hi all.

I can't figure out how to re-arrange the order of work in George "Dairy view"

When I add jobs to one day from different rounds the order of the jobs from each round are put in randomly.

Of course, the jobs are in order in there own rounds, but sometimes its necessary to add jobs from different rounds onto one day.   

Thanks for any reply's :)

Smart Carpet

Re: George Dairy view
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 07:26:39 pm »

George is definitely dairy free  :P

ascjim

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 08:20:00 pm »
Haha thanks for pointing that out. Diary 😊

Joe Bromley

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 08:21:26 pm »
Oh come on J - you mustn't milk it...

andyM

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 08:40:21 pm »
Full fat version or Semi-skimmed?
One of the Plebs

bobplum

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 10:22:22 pm »
Hi all.

When I add jobs to one day from different rounds the order of the jobs from each round are put in randomly.

Of course, the jobs are in order in there own rounds, but sometimes its necessary to add jobs from different rounds onto one day.   

the problem is has you say, one round to another.
If you do this a lot it may be better just to have "one " round

CF Facilities

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 07:20:30 am »
Like a milk round.

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 07:42:36 am »
Hi all.

james all my work on george is "one round".its easier to chop and change to suit then.
price higher/work harder!

bobplum

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 04:59:51 pm »
Hi all.

james all my work on george is "one round".its easier to chop and change to suit then.

see i was right

ascjim

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 06:16:41 pm »
Oh right, this has got me thinking now.

I've got George set up so each days work in a particular area  is a "round" With it's unique name.

Each job in each round is set to a certain week of the month and a certain day (not that the work gets done that day, it's just for organization purposes) Let's say Round2 is on the 4th week, tuesday.

So when I upload a completed weeks work from my PDA, the work is repeated to the following month. And it's all organized and there is no input from me.

How does everyone organize there work? I would love to hear ideas to get the most of out it. And spend less time using George.

Bens windows

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 07:04:17 pm »
On the George main menu  go to System ,then round order and then you can move jobs next to each other.

ascjim

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 09:20:56 pm »
I'm enquiring about arranging the order of work from different rounds in diary view mate

colin bird

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 06:06:04 am »

I've got George set up so each days work in a particular area  is a "round" With it's unique name.

Each job in each round is set to a certain week of the month and a certain day (not that the work gets done that day, it's just for organization purposes) Let's say Round2 is on the 4th week, tuesday.

So when I upload a completed weeks work from my PDA, the work is repeated to the following month. And it's all organized and there is no input from me.

How does everyone organize there work? I would love to hear ideas to get the most of out it. And spend less time using George.
I've got just one round on George,and find it works fine,all jobs in date and area order,the only problem I have is when the 8 wkly jobs pop up,in a different area,I've got into the habit of reading through my days work,in case the odd 8 wkly has popped up,other than that I find having one round works,.

Roy Harding

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 07:48:49 am »
In diary view click on the first job of the day by right clicking it then select add to whole day list.

Then on the list that appears, at the top you see round order select this then you select and drag them in to the order you want. When you have done this at the bottom of the screen you see a box set round order tick this box the press ok.

Job done.

Roy

koopmaster

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 09:18:48 am »
I have 4 rounds for the 3 boroughs I work and h and the last round is a massive estate.

Its a lot easier to split big areas.

saying that I only work in a 5 miles circle.  Already told several people this week that I dont do your area.

bobplum

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 02:21:37 pm »

sounds like you may have over complicated it?
Hers how i do it
I have 4 routes.
Route 1 starts on the first of the month, which will now be Friday 1st of August, so i can start friday or i may wish to move it to Monday 4th
Route 2 will start the following Monday-11 th
Route 3 -Monday 18 th
Route 4 -Monday 25 th
We will normally be finished by 28th so this month (august)  will give an additional 3 days off on top of the 8 days (weekends) and if i move route 1 to the monday (4th) i will gain an extra 1 day off, the friday 1st. so in effect 12 days off
I never drag work forward i keep it in the allocated weeks if we run behind i employ mark for extra days and catch up, i tend to work to the week rather than the date so i may  clean any time in the week but in general its the same time / day..In effect i run a 4 weekly cleaning schedule within a monthly cycle as i only clean 12 times and not 13

ascjim

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 06:56:50 pm »
In diary view click on the first job of the day by right clicking it then select add to whole day list.

Then on the list that appears, at the top you see round order select this then you select and drag them in to the order you want. When you have done this at the bottom of the screen you see a box set round order tick this box the press ok.

Job done.

Roy

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

You are a star!  ;D ;D ;D

ascjim

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 06:49:08 pm »

sounds like you may have over complicated it?
Hers how i do it
I have 4 routes.
Route 1 starts on the first of the month, which will now be Friday 1st of August, so i can start friday or i may wish to move it to Monday 4th
Route 2 will start the following Monday-11 th
Route 3 -Monday 18 th
Route 4 -Monday 25 th
We will normally be finished by 28th so this month (august)  will give an additional 3 days off on top of the 8 days (weekends) and if i move route 1 to the monday (4th) i will gain an extra 1 day off, the friday 1st. so in effect 12 days off
I never drag work forward i keep it in the allocated weeks if we run behind i employ mark for extra days and catch up, i tend to work to the week rather than the date so i may  clean any time in the week but in general its the same time / day..In effect i run a 4 weekly cleaning schedule within a monthly cycle as i only clean 12 times and not 13

I seem to do it exactly the same as you but mine are in days, maybe it would be easier having it in weeks instead.