Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Lickers

Re: Fitting my system today...
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2014, 04:00:27 am »
Why not? its only a van or does it have to be a brand new leased van and system to clean windows?

The appearance of all things work connected is most likely a reflection of the standard of work you produce. Stands to reason really.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

DG Cleaning

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2014, 08:07:54 pm »
I've been an engineer for over 20 years and until I got involved in window cleaning I'd never seen anyone put a pump in a fancy looking box.
Your system basically pumps water at low pressure to a brush ::)roll

Bungle

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2014, 08:39:48 pm »
Go on then ben? Let's see your van?

:)
i will take a pic tomorrow if you wish ;)

bumpity bump
We look at them, they look through them.

Jonny 87

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2014, 08:52:32 pm »

bumpity bump

I reckon ben is one of these guys that goes on forums but doesn't do the work! Haha.

I'm sure he will come on and prove us wrong.............. 8)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

ben M

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2014, 09:01:15 pm »

bumpity bump

I reckon ben is one of these guys that goes on forums but doesn't do the work! Haha.

;D forgot again,too busy with kids, wife and mistress ;D
anyway i don't want you to be jealous ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2014, 09:05:04 pm »

bumpity bump

:(

Do you secretly just work in tesco but like the idea of the window cleaning lifestyle?

;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Bungle

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2014, 09:13:09 pm »

bumpity bump

Window Lickers

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2014, 09:30:35 pm »

bumpity bump

Do you secretly just work in tesco but like the idea of the window cleaning lifestyle?

;D

We had this with Ewan. He was a broom man at Tescos and a security guard at night  ;D
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

ben M

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2014, 09:30:57 pm »

bumpity bump

;D
how do you know? ;D

ben M

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2014, 09:52:25 pm »

bumpity bump

open your mouth wider,you lost a bit!

CleanClear

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2014, 10:11:43 pm »

I feel for you Ben, i would imagine with an Ionics Pro System to pay for you might not get so much free time !!  ;D

If i can ask you a serious question, how do you feel knowing you've paid all that money for a "high end system" and its ongoing running costs are quite expensive and fellas with cheap DIY systems can command the same cleaning prices as you ?  ;D Do you console yourself with the fact the inside of your van that no one sees looks neat ?   ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

ben M

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2014, 10:27:38 pm »

I feel for you Ben, i would imagine with an Ionics Pro System to pay for you might not get so much free time !!  ;D

If i can ask you a serious question, how do you feel knowing you've paid all that money for a "high end system" and its ongoing running costs are quite expensive and fellas with cheap DIY systems can command the same cleaning prices as you ?  ;D Do you console yourself with the fact the inside of your van that no one sees looks neat ?   ;D
i bought my van last year,second hand,5 years old,£6000 vauxhall vivaro,37000 miles,ionic pro 5 system,very happy with it, still the same ro membrane after 5 years,get 004 tds after RO, don't bother to get a DI. Is it better than my first diy van? not really but like clean and tidy van.

PoleKing

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2014, 10:38:08 pm »

i bought my van last year,second hand,5 years old,£6000 vauxhall vivaro,37000 miles,ionic pro 5 system,very happy with it, still the same ro membrane after 5 years,get 004 tds after RO, don't bother to get a DI. Is it better than my first diy van? not really but like clean and tidy van.

Blimy Benjy, all the BS you've spouted about Ionic being the best and you should spend the money etc etc and you've bought it 2nd hand. OMFG ::)roll
(don't reply with a 'give me a break' post)
Nice when the truth comes out.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

ben M

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2014, 10:39:37 pm »

Blimy Benjy, all the BS you've spouted about Ionic being the best and you should spend the money etc etc and you've bought it 2nd hand. OMFG ::)roll
(don't reply with a 'give me a break' post)
Nice when the truth comes out.
i never said ionic was the best! where did you see that? would i buy ionic system again? yes Sir  ;)

CleanClear

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2014, 10:58:55 pm »
Where's the picture please Ben ? Is it one of them "sterile" vans where you see nothing but a clean and clear floor, just a reel and a pole ? I often wonder how these guys wipe a sill, a finger print, hop a gate or anything really !! Anyway, give us a pic of the inside we wanna see if there's anything worth lifting !!!  ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2014, 12:40:57 pm »
Why not? its only a van or does it have to be a brand new leased van and system to clean windows?

no but your a cleaner and your charging money to clean there windows , now try standing near your van with the door open and telling a new customer how good of a cleaner you are !!!! when you drive round in a skip

you can make a van look real good for very little money

I did my own install and with a bit of panit it still looks well and customers have said it looks nice so win win

Bungle

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2014, 07:30:25 pm »

no but your a cleaner and your charging money to clean there windows , now try standing near your van with the door open and telling a new customer how good of a cleaner you are !!!! when you drive round in a skip

you can make a van look real good for very little money

I did my own install and with a bit of panit it still looks well and customers have said it looks nice so win win

Atrocious English ^^^.

It should read, thus.

No, but you're a cleaner and you're charging money to clean their windows, now try standing near your van with the door open and telling a new customer how good a cleaner you are!!!! When you drive round in a skip, you can make a van look real good for very little money.

I did my own install and with a bit of (paint?), it still looks well and customers have said it looks nice, so win win.

HTH

dazmond

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2014, 08:20:20 pm »

heres my cheap 500L DIY system(apart from the extreme poles! 8).i can clean windows as good as anybody with an ionics system! ;)
price higher/work harder!