Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Rochester

Aworka using George name and logo
« on: April 22, 2014, 05:58:50 am »
Following on from the thread about a bad weekend, I've just been to have a look on the aworka website and found they are using the George name and a very similar logo

http://george.aworka.com/

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, however....... it makes it a bit misleading and it a bit naughty! 

People may thing they are buying into the No 1 window cleaning software, but in fact are getting something totally different costing 10 times the price.

Jim Waugh(Albright & Shiny)

Re: Aworka using George name and logo
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 07:33:10 am »
something funny going on here. when I look at Aworka website no such thing going on???????
Spoof?

Spruce

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 08:00:33 am »
Something tells me that George was the beginning and once it had been developed it would go to 'the cloud' as Aworka but with additions for all those smart phone users.

This is reason why Pocket George hasn't been developed past the limited pda stage as online services will offer everything where our pda's are very basic extensions of the George program on the main computer.   
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

bobplum

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 08:09:18 am »
if i remember correctly paul allowed chris to marry the systems together and has been said i think george wont be developed past its present stage

Dave Willis

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 08:20:53 am »
Yep, that's it. Geoerge have allowed Aworka to extract their files on to the Aworka system.

johnwillan

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 08:47:45 am »
Paul introduced me to aworka a few years back and has since promoted aworka as George Online.

You can purchase as George Online from Paul via the George website or direct from Chris at aworka, the choice is yours.

In many ways I think the the flattery is reciprocal, I believe that, Chris (aworka) admires the simplicity and functionality of George and Paul (George) admires the natural extension of this in aworka.

John