Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul ette

customer dropped me
« on: April 16, 2014, 03:28:38 pm »
been cleaning for around 6 months, she reckons that the dirt sticks to the windows a lot quicker with wfp, tried explaining she was wrong but no wouldnt have it, so i offered to do it tradtionally (just too show her she was wrong) she said no i  will do them myself. Cant plz everyone i suppose  ::)roll

dannymack

Re: customer dropped me
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 04:00:21 pm »
Picked up a new crusty today, nice women doing it wfp the lady said the other windy was rubbish pmsl !!!!!!!  8) ;D

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 05:42:38 pm »
3 customers dropped me because of price rises.im i bothered?

NO!! ;) ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

wfp master

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 05:52:42 pm »
yes it happens.

paul ette

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 06:00:14 pm »
Not bothered about being dropped, just bothered she was sure that wfp gets dirtier a lot quicker than using traditional methods, which we all know isn't true

koopmaster

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 06:26:20 pm »
I had a jerk who said he cancelled because I was cleaning his windows with WATER. 

to be fair he is a perpetual liar and he lived on the 3rd floor.

I cant be bothered with people like that....

Mike #1

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 06:35:57 pm »
Not bothered about being dropped, just bothered she was sure that wfp gets dirtier a lot quicker than using traditional methods, which we all know isn't true

The bottom line is she is skint and cant afford a windy simples . Mike

SeanK

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 06:41:42 pm »
Paul its was just an excuse because she didn't want you to clean them anymore, nothing
to do with the method or your quality.
Here's the truth.
Paul I don't want you to clean my windows again because I cant afford it.
Paul I don't want you to clean my windows again because I have found some mug to clean them for half
the price your charging.
I wouldn't even have argued with her.

bobplum

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 06:44:22 pm »
i never argue now.......just say ok thanks for your custom

How much was you charging out of interest

wfp master

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 06:45:05 pm »

The bottom line is she is skint and cant afford a windy simples . Mike
sounds about right.

Jonny 87

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 07:04:55 pm »
Paul its was just an excuse because she didn't want you to clean them anymore, nothing
Here's the truth.
Paul I don't want you to clean my windows again because I have found some mug to clean them for half
the price your charging.

Spot on.

If people have a genuine complaint then they would allow you to rectify it. If they don't? That means there making excuses to cancel instead of being honest.

I've had a few genuinely say to me they can't afford it and are struggling. I have respect for these customers and tell them if they ever need a one off clean just to let me know, or if they want a longer cycle. Often they have actually came back when they have got finances sorted.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 07:10:38 pm »
Here's the truth.
the price your charging.

Spot on.

If people have a genuine complaint then they would allow you to rectify it. If they don't? That means there making excuses to cancel instead of being honest.

I've had a few genuinely say to me they can't afford it and are struggling. I have respect for these customers and tell them if they ever need a one off clean just to let me know, or if they want a longer cycle. Often they have actually came back when they have got finances sorted.

I had a customer years ago who was in the same boat. Cleaned the windows invited me in for a tea, then said she was cancelling due to £. At that time i only had a few on a newish estate so we came up with a plan. For every new customer she got me, i would clean her house for free for two months. It was only an end terrace with tiny windows. It was £8 for about 5 mins work. Anyway to this day i still clean her windows for free and 4 houses on the estate has blossomed to just over 110 now. Best thing i have ever did.

She welcomed every new family, and gave them a welcome pack with my leaflet in.

it wouldn't happen nowadays tho LMAO!!!!!

Bungle

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 07:56:05 pm »
110 customers from one person, that is brilliant mate. Do you think she will get you even more? What else was in the welcome pack? I'm thinking of doing a deal with a sales woman on a new development. Bung her a fiver for every house I get through her, she would hand my leaflets out to new buyers and only deal with my company.
We look at them, they look through them.

paul ette

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 08:24:41 pm »
was only a 12 pound i clean 8 people in her street and both either side of her and they are all happy so ye probly her excuse to cancel

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 08:42:20 pm »
110 customers from one person, that is brilliant mate. Do you think she will get you even more? What else was in the welcome pack? I'm thinking of doing a deal with a sales woman on a new development. Bung her a fiver for every house I get through her, she would hand my leaflets out to new buyers and only deal with my company.

110 customers over 13 years mate!!! Not in one go. She was a chairwoman for the village.

In the pack from memory was local numbers. Info sheets etc.

colin bird

Re: customer dropped me New
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 08:50:06 pm »
been cleaning for around 6 months, she reckons that the dirt sticks to the windows a lot quicker with wfp, tried explaining she was wrong but no wouldnt have it, so i offered to do it tradtionally (just too show her she was wrong) she said no i  will do them myself. Cant plz everyone i suppose  ::)roll
mate she is lying best rid of her we all know water is not sticky like water with washing up liquid in it,and windows stay cleaner with wfd,she also can't afford a window cleaner but some poor numpty will get a call when her windows are dirty but hopefully not me,knock a few doors and replace her with a young bit of totty as a customer