Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Fin Clearview

Aworka mobile help
« on: April 11, 2014, 08:20:26 pm »
If anyone's using this can you help me out as I've just started the free trial and would like to know if its worth the headache! ..had enough of my own app i had done playing up so thought i'd move over to something hopefully more reliable.

My own app doesn't schedule jobs as i don't work to one on a daily basis, i go through my rounds by order of jobs.
I also sometimes switch the round where i am working due to weather and go do another, then revert back to where i should be if the weather there improves.

Does Aworka allow you to work like this as all i can see on my phone is Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow and Debts. It doesn't show each round so i can switch it up and say if you don't complete the jobs it says for today does it push them onto the following day?

Also can you only add or delete new jobs from your pc not on mobile?

mufcglen

Re: Aworka mobile help
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 11:40:15 am »
you have exactly the same issues as me pal, i'd love them to put at least a week view on work as i like to see more than the next day when looking at work.
ive been using it a month now on my iphone and find it really good but just needs these few issues sorting and it will be spot on!

steven ainger

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 11:48:48 am »
if you click on " today " then more jobs it will show all your work.

i too think the mobile app should be a bit more versatile, but i do prefer having all my jobs/debts to hand on my phone rather than a Palm

p1w1

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 12:00:36 pm »
cleaner planner that is out shortly will show you upto 28 days in advance on the screen of all your work due.

mufcglen

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 12:04:03 pm »
cheers steven, ive seen that more jobs page but that doesnt really show like a monthly view!
whats this cleaner planner,not heard of that?

Richard ham

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 12:46:50 pm »
I use aworka and on my phone I don't use an app. I use browser and go mobile.aworka and its full system problem solved.
Www.plymouth-window-cleaners.co.uk

Window Lickers

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 12:49:25 pm »
Try this instead on your mobile

http://www.full.aworka.com
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

mufcglen

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 01:50:12 pm »
hi guys ive done it that way but with my iphone i always have private browsing and like to have as many apps shut down as poss coz the iphone5 battery is poo and everytime i go onto full aworka link box i have to put my email pasword in whereas mobile version i can click on the little link box it goes straight in and i just sync to get latest work set out for me.

Mike #1

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 01:58:30 pm »
Stay signed in then that is what i do just the same as you stayed signed in on mobile app . Mike

mufcglen

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 02:13:36 pm »
im signed in on mobile all the time pal but when i use the full version that wont stay logged in and i have to log in everytime and its a pain while im out and about every day!
hopefully aworka will do a weekly or monthly view box on the mobile app soon.

Fin Clearview

Re: Aworka mobile help New
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 12:01:19 am »
Thanks chaps, I was thinking of taking the ipad to work and using the full site instead. I don't think you have to re login as I've left the page open on my ipad all weekend and im still logged on. I'm going to give Aworka a try though, I just wish there was a little more flexibility in looking at the job lists without it being synced to a schedule.

It does seem good though at first glance especially as it's server based.