Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Marc Stock

1st Day Canvassing Today.
« on: April 16, 2014, 09:44:31 pm »
Well here it is, the evenings are now light; I started my canvasing again this evening.. and picked up...wait for it....

One £25 job  :P

Steady as she goes me thinks... sometimes I wonder you know; but then I look at how many customers I have built up over the years; most from canvassing I can see that I am very capable...but somehow still doubt myself when I haven't done it for a while....

Back out tomorrow and basicly every evening now till May.  ::)roll

roundbuilder

Re: 1st Day Canvassing Today.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 09:57:29 pm »
Dont worry mate i went out tonight with 2 others and although we got 13 jobs between us i got a big fat zero for a 2 hour knock!
Your next session will be better! Just see it as your sorting through rubish to find gems. Anyway getti g a £25 job is still good going, for some guys that would be 5 £5 houses which would have been a good canvassing return.

Marc Stock

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 10:07:16 pm »
 big fat zero for a 2 hour knock!--

Ouch.... I guess as the activity increases so does the productivity.

roundbuilder

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 10:13:23 pm »
Yes ouch lol! Yesturday i only got 1 for a 2 hour knock as well, monday i gained 8 £20 houses though so was happy with that. Lets see what 2moz will bring im hoping not another zero lol.

PoleKing

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 10:15:58 pm »
Dont worry mate i went out tonight with 2 others and although we got 13 jobs between us i got a big fat zero for a 2 hour knock!
Your next session will be better! Just see it as your sorting through rubish to find gems. Anyway getti g a £25 job is still good going, for some guys that would be 5 £5 houses which would have been a good canvassing return.

maybe change your clothes. Perhaps they're not taking you seriously
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

H20cleaning

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 01:52:45 pm »
How on earth can you all manage to work through the day, collect and then canvass on a night?
When do you get chance to get your leg over :o
Work to live not live to work!!!

gary999

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 01:58:10 pm »

;D

dannymack

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 02:48:15 pm »
To many windy a out there I'd say !!!!
Wouldn't the best time for canvassing being in the winter as a lot of windy a give up lightweights !!!! They all then ce back when the sun appears !!! 😁😏 :P

Marc Stock

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 09:38:50 pm »
RE: Getting your leg over is the last thing on your mind when you got two kiddies already..lol

Marc Stock

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 09:40:02 pm »

Bow tie, top hat and tails?

H20cleaning

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 11:42:43 pm »
RE: Getting your leg over is the last thing on your mind when you got two kiddies already..lol

True point!!