Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dannymack

Some People !!!! 👀
« on: March 03, 2014, 08:18:30 am »
Don't it annoy ya when ome posts a post and you spend abit of time trying to help even put pics up and they do t even come back with a thanks

Just rude and ignorant
Manners cost nothing remember !!!!

Just the same as when your driving and you wait to let a car come through and they don't even put there hand up to say Thankyou bloody no manners 👈✌👉

PoleKing

Re: Some People !!!! 👀
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 08:20:57 am »
Who's upset you Danny?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 08:37:49 am »
Don't it annoy ya when ome posts a post and you spend abit of time trying to help even put pics up and they do t even come back with a thanks

Just rude and ignorant

Just the same as when your driving and you wait to let a car come through and they don't even put there hand up to say Thankyou bloody no manners 👈✌👉

Agreed but; did you know that if you wave a "thanks" while taking a driving test, you could fail the test because of it?

dannymack

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 08:51:26 am »
No names Poleking, i tead some posts and some go into details to help and some dont even say thankyou, not all bery few. Hope alls good inda hood Poleking. yes you prob right David but I just find some people rude.

Have a great day fellas & girls, least the sun is shinning for now, rain later they say !!! 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

ben M

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 09:02:15 am »
No names Poleking, i tead some posts and some go into details to help and some dont even say thankyou, not all bery few. Hope alls good inda hood Poleking. yes you prob right David but I just find some people rude.

Have a great day fellas & girls, least the sun is shinning for now, rain later they say !!! 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

+1 so annoying
don't even say please either!

dannymack

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 09:21:14 am »
Exactly Ben lol !!! That's my lil moan of the day pmsl !!!
All other comments good or bad I'd like to THANKYOU for all you replies in advance so thanks see cost nothing lol !!! 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👳

SeanK

Re: Some People !!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 11:14:33 am »
Looks like the Monday morning blues are getting to somebody.
I feel the same this morning hate everybody and cant be bothered to get my
backside out to work.
What's making it worse is I know I will have to work Saturday to pull back the lost time.
Thanks Danny at least I know there are others having a Bad Monday as well.

dannymack

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 11:20:21 am »
No probs Sean your welcome lol !!!
I feel better now, I'm off home been out since 4.30am so having abit of an early one. Normally home by about 1 ish off to Felixstowe tomorrow so got a nice slow journey there 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Paul Coleman

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 11:38:20 am »
Thank you Danny.

That will be £25 please.

Ker-ching.

dannymack

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 03:52:40 pm »
Cheque in the post Dave lol !!!! 😏👍🇬🇧

Re: Some People !!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 04:02:37 pm »
well im going to say a BIG THANK YOU to all that reply to my posts,  ;D

H20cleaning

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 10:11:15 pm »
👳👳👳👳👳👳

dannymack

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 04:16:11 pm »
Pmsl Adam !!! 👳👳👳💂💂🇬🇧👍

James Bulton

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 05:27:15 pm »
Agree with you Danny. Some time the advice given of low quality get the attention. Its a shame one then just stops helping.I have so often seen advice given then waits for the sh..... to hit the fan.

Mike #1

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2014, 07:02:09 pm »

Just rude and ignorant

YUP YUP done it once and never again i dont mind offering advice to help people out , But i refuse to share pics or other stuff i have put work into . Mike

dannymack

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 04:38:19 pm »
Totally right & agree with ya shammy & Mike, I'm feeling that way. Think ill sit back and just read peoples comments. 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧