Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Klean07

Autotrader?
« on: March 06, 2014, 11:45:23 am »
I've been on there just looking at vans but every time I change the page it crashes is this normal or what? So frustrating! :(
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

dazmond

Re: Autotrader?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 05:55:17 pm »
no its not normal!its never happened to me when im looking at vans.
price higher/work harder!

David lingard

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 05:56:14 pm »
I had so so so so so so many messes and scammers from autotrader (may not be the norm but that was my issue!)

Simon Mess

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 07:24:13 pm »
That used to happen to me a lot (i am on the website far more often than strictly necessary!). I spoke to my wife about it, as she is pretty good with computer stuff. She installed 'mozilla firefox' as my home page so i go on to websites through that, and since then, no problems. Don't ask me how to do it though ;D

Klean07

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 07:25:51 pm »
Just seems ages to load pages up!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 10:52:22 pm »
They have been working on the site for about 2 weeks now. Will be sorted soon.

Ian101

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 11:02:28 pm »
I used to work in the sales department of a Toyota garage up until 4 years ago ... about 6 months before I left autotrader launched a new website ......... it was AWFUL .. poor layout .. poor content .. poor graphics .. it was just horrendous ... they went from having a great site to something from the days of an Amstrad or Amiga + (if you can remember them) ... took ages to search for anything if it didn't crash first.

Was so bad they were having emergency meetings all over the place and lots of IT people were binned .......... think along lines of Gerald Ratner "we sell crap" speech.

I see its still no better then  ;D