Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Frankybadboy

Re: Sorry Mrs, we can't clean the backs
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 09:26:45 am »
give to dave w he loves jobs like that

tench0771

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 09:35:08 am »
nuffen worse than dog logs step in  one of them an it will reuin  ur hole day  ::)roll

johns window kleen

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 06:16:39 pm »
That's just pure nasty. Had a few like that over the years, got rid of all of 'em.

C o z y

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2014, 06:18:39 pm »
We've had a few over the years. Most have little kids who play in the garden!!! They must be covered in it.
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Jonny 87

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2014, 09:31:29 am »
We've had a few over the years. Most have little kids who play in the garden!!! They must be covered in it.

Aren't you 100% trad cozy?

Just do a hop scotch around it. No hoses to drag through it!  ;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

C o z y

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2014, 09:50:01 am »
In the process of looking at WFP set up, still not sure whether to go WFP though  ::)roll It's only really any use to me for conny cleans.
If you look closely, I don't really see where I can place the ladder mate!! I've had a few in the years I've been going, and I'm glad it's cold just now. Imagine having neighbours like that and it was warm weather!!!
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Jonny 87

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2014, 10:10:22 am »
In the process of looking at WFP set up, still not sure whether to go WFP though  ::)roll It's only really any use to me for conny cleans.
If you look closely, I don't really see where I can place the ladder mate!! I've had a few in the years I've been going, and I'm glad it's cold just now. Imagine having neighbours like that and it was warm weather!!!

It would definitely put you off your lunch! Nasty.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

MARKYMARK1234

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2014, 08:21:08 am »
Why would a scumbag like this want to have clean windows with a garden used as a toilet? The person concerned cannot be house proud and discusting windows would compliment the neglected look on the ground.....