Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

x-line or ionics
« on: February 04, 2014, 02:27:32 pm »
Anyone care to share their experiences with the above companies, good or bad ?
I've looked at both of them for van mounted systems, although they seem to be at opposite ends of the price spectrum.

concept

Re: x-line or ionics
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 03:08:44 pm »
No experience with either so unfair of me to comment either way.

Can highly recommend Grippamax however!

Ben wood

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 03:18:52 pm »
I agree grippa max. Best by far.

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 03:35:09 pm »
I'd agree, Grippamax, got a DIY system from them.  One of the few crash tested systems out there.

Simon.

robert mitchell

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 04:23:13 pm »
i have not used x-line but have used both grippa and ionics.

excellent customer service from both of them although i would say ionics customer service was slightly better in my case  buti think the grippamax system is the better system .

Also grippa will do bespoke systems for you as in my case .

i recently brought some gutterlite poles from them and the customer service has improved since my system was fitted, they arrived the next day .

overall i would recommend grippatank.

www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 04:35:08 pm »
Hi,

We use both companies and both are excellent to deal with. X-Line van systems are very well put together and the guys couldn't be more helpfull. They have a shop on a High Street so you can just pop in and they will sort things out for you at very short notice.

Ionic van systems are excellent but a little pricey. Customer service is excellent and there knowledge on the subject is endless.

It's all down to how much you want to spend. You can't go wrong with either company.

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 06:07:27 pm »
Thanks guys, I hadn't considered grippa and I've also had contact from Brodex - more research required I think  ???

Dean Lewis

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 07:15:32 pm »
Got to say the Ionics Kit is well put together and they have obvious wealth of knowledge. Just remember you got to have hell of a lot of mains pressure to fill the system though. Due to my misunderstanding and being new to WFP I have been caught out with this and now have to spend more dollar on a Booster Pump....

DCL

Archer

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 07:23:54 pm »

Steve Barnett,

I have had systems from both Ionics and Brodex.

Both are very good, but in my opinion I only buy Brodex machines as they are simple to use, very well built.

I buy ionics poles or recently have been also buying from facelift.

I know others on here complain about Brodex after care, which I have not really had as many problems and they hbeen very good with me.

If you would like to chat I would be willing to help you out

reg

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 09:40:14 pm »
Anyone care to share their experiences with the above companies, good or bad ?
I've looked at both of them for van mounted systems, although they seem to be at opposite ends of the price spectrum.
io

George P

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 10:07:00 pm »
we use x-line, good quality, good advice and good after service, cant speak for ionics though as never bought from them, however personal opion was that when i spoke to craig at a trade show he didnt seem interested in me looking at one system, i didnt like the way i was treated, i got a coffee and went back and watched him deal with others, in the short time i watched he was the same with others, except when someone came up and spoke about 10 vans being fitted, his attitude them changed, from then on in i decided i wouldnt spend a penny on ionics,

Harry Roberts

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 11:47:42 am »
Hi Steve.
Grippa all the way.

Great systems with great service. 

If you call Oliver tell him Simon recommended them to you.