Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G O Cleaning

Cheap Gutter Vac poles - Aluminium
« on: January 26, 2014, 09:10:57 am »
Like to help on occasions - we use these have purchased 3 sets cant go wrong, carbon obviously better but cant beat this price.. and no its not me selling them. Silicon ends , clamps can all be purchased via ebay , Mike

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A-4-SECTION-2-DIA-HEAVY-DUTY-ALUMINIUM-MAST-/390416802510?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones_Communication_Radio_Antennas&hash=item5ae6a7a2ce#ht_3212wt_827

Neil Jones

Re: Cheap Gutter Vac poles - Aluminium
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 10:15:31 am »
Looking at buying a set up for this service, could you post a link to he appropriate clamps and silicone ends please.

Blast Away

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 04:24:30 pm »
Neil, forget silcone end mate. All the leaves and twigs etc etc get caught and back up. Buy a a proper bend so it's nice and flush on the inner.

Mike, these are good poles, I bought some a couple of years ago as masts. But they do struggle to slot into other tubes sold as gutter vac.

Always keep the swaggered ends outer and opposite ends inner clean otherwise you'll struggle releasing them.

G O Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 06:27:16 pm »
Neil, forget silcone end mate. All the leaves and twigs etc etc get caught and back up. Buy a a proper bend so it's nice and flush on the inner.

Mike, these are good poles, I bought some a couple of years ago as masts. But they do struggle to slot into other tubes sold as gutter vac.

Always keep the swaggered ends outer and opposite ends inner clean otherwise you'll struggle releasing them.

you have to fit them same as a gutter down pipe, wd no problem we use them almost daily whilst we reclaim, we use silicons but we are obviously running water thro them all the time hence blockages are minimized.

Neil Jones

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 08:54:03 pm »
Any one point me in the direction of a proper bend, can't find one anywhere.

I'm going to start with a cheap set up and see how it goes, not much point in forking out over £1000 if I won't get any work. If there is work in my area I'll upgrade straight away.

Blast Away