Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PoleKing

Re: Mitsubishi warrior
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2014, 10:23:25 pm »
could i get a half decent one for 5 grand?i think they look great!

only thing that puts me off is no room for poles!

Only the old shape Daz. Which look quite dated in comparison.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2014, 11:08:43 pm »
M n M window cleaning you know these pickups very well I have also taken notice what others have said Basically that the pickup is the more durable workhorse designed to carry heavy awrkwad loads and water proof

Which pickup should we consider the l200 old shape or new shape to buy with cabin right ?

Mike #1

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2014, 07:19:33 am »
Depends on your budget mate the new shape started back in 2006 so you could get one for about £6,000 with about 100,000 miles on the clock , Best to have a look on www.autotrader.co.uk but some dealerships will have trucks that have been part-exd .

I have practically zero knowledge when it comes to the engine, gearbox etc if buying second hand take a mate with you who knows his stuff , When i bought mine i did a fair bit of research on the L200 and asked a couple lads who owned or had owned them .

When i found my truck i was lucky it was 11 months old with 13,300 miles and i was happy with the price and my part-ex price , I will always but nearly new but that is me .

If you do buy one make sure it has a canopy on and the best ones are made by Alpha and the seals last far longer . Mike