Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: CFR OZONE CARPET MACHINES
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2006, 10:44:15 am »
At carpex show I understood that “OZONE carpet cleaning machine” cannot clean carpets without any chemicals.  The purpose of using the OZONE is not to clean the carpet, but to sanitise it. 

I think that any carpet cleaning machine, which uses a really hot water/steam, sanitises the carpet.   

So is there a real demand for “OZONE assisted carpet cleaning”?  I personally do not think so.  Because places, which have to be kept hygienically clean, chose that type of flooring which can be maintained easy and inexpensively and it is not carpet.

Regards,
Arthur

P.S. I was very nice to meet at the show people, who are members of this forum, here is photo of me and boshravie:

John Rimmer Marshall & Rimmer Ltd

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2006, 11:57:31 am »
Must admit i do not know a great deal about ozone in relation to cleaning and health ect and i suspect not many cleaners would. The reason i am posting
on this subject is to ask how many remember PROMITE when this came out it was going to be the big money spinner becouse at the time more than 10%
of the population had asthma and was rising. And Robert Saunders was telling
us all that people would be beging us to put this on there carpets and furnishing.
I well remember putting money to an advert in the Alergy Foundation magazine
we were all supposed to get feed back from it by way of referals and in the process make lots of money. I even serculated all the Doctors surgeries in the area with a newsletter explaining what Promite was and what it could do to help
people suthering with Asthma and offering to clean one of there pationts homes
for FREE again in order to get feedback and referals. Guess how many got back in touch to take the offer up, thats right not one. The morrel of this is plain for all to see before we all get exited about sertain systems, the fact remains that out there in cleaning land the vast magority of potential customers just want clean carpets and fernishings.

Take Care John

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2006, 12:05:16 pm »
went down yesterday and saw it . amazing thing and cant quite grasp the concept. should imagine its where the future is but limitted to who you could aim it to at the moment. iive opted for the perfect heat and was knocked out at how the cfr system works going back down today to collect it makes my drimaster system redundant as its not compatible so will be looking to sell the rdm and the hand tool both less than six months old

I have spent a lot of time talking to CFR sales person, who told me that drimaster rotary machine is not compatible with CFR carpet cleaning machine, to be honest he did not convince me, I think he was trying to promote his “wonder wand”, however I might be wrong…

carpetclean, as you have got both could you please clarify whether drimaster rotary machine actually works with CFR carpet cleaning machine?

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Arthur