Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tony atkinson

Re: Ionics 35-40ft Telescopic Window Cleaning Pole
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2013, 09:40:38 pm »
this pole is worth £160 all day long I use the same pole nice and weighty these light poles are crap and don't clean no were near as good as the old ones stick it on ebay you should get near to what you want..

PoleKing

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2013, 10:13:16 pm »
this pole is worth £160 all day long I use the same pole nice and weighty these light poles are crap and don't clean no were near as good as the old ones stick it on ebay you should get near to what you want..

Yeah Alex, extreme poles are crap.
I tie a weight around the top of mine to make it work properly.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

ben M

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2013, 10:28:57 pm »

Carbon fibre pole from Ionics.  Item is 4 years old but very light usage and in good condition.  

Price is £200.  Please contact Alan on 07714 211009 or 01483 235348 if interested.
Personally I would advertise it in the miscellaneous section of Ebay... someone might pay £200 for a harpoon that's been washed up on the beach. ;)
;D ;D ;D

roundbuilder

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2013, 10:29:56 am »
Lol this must be a windup £200  ???

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2013, 12:36:20 pm »
I really dont understand MOST of you lot , interesting post on issues forum  this morning re what is happening to this forum. I agree and was going to submit the same today but he beat me to it.
Look, back to this pole. If a window cleaner does not own a pole of this reach, then now he could, yes it is 4yrs old BUT it IS in very good condition with new clamps.
I would not rip anyone off EVER. This pole has earned me good money as I charge more to clean high windows . I dont undertake much 3 /4 storey  work as I dont want it. But sometimes this pole has come in very handy indeed. IT will last for many more years on light use WHICH IS WHAT IT IS MEANT FOR, not throwing around all day. It will pay for itself in time , and earn someone a good profit.

PoleKing

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2013, 12:40:05 pm »
I really dont understand MOST of you lot , interesting post on issues forum  this morning re what is happening to this forum. I agree and was going to submit the same today but he beat me to it.
Look, back to this pole. If a window cleaner does not own a pole of this reach, then now he could, yes it is 4yrs old BUT it IS in very good condition with new clamps.
I would not rip anyone off EVER. This pole has earned me good money as I charge more to clean high windows . I dont undertake much 3 /4 storey  work as I dont want it. But sometimes this pole has come in very handy indeed. IT will last for many more years on light use WHICH IS WHAT IT IS MEANT FOR, not throwing around all day. It will pay for itself in time , and earn someone a good profit.

Good points made there.
I'll give you £330 if you pay postage.
I can make that back in less than 2 weeks so everything after that will be pure profit.

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2013, 12:55:48 pm »
Everybody ,        yes,      this pole IS HEAVY, but it does not mean it is crap, it has served me well for 4yrs. And there is another 4yrs left in it no problem. It is not a pole to use all day that we know , but, it is ideal for domestic windows when you have 3/4 storey town house ETC ETC. The weight  can be a benefit, some of these NEW poles are to light at height and WILL NOT STAND THE TEST OF TIME. This pole has, and will continue to do so.
I am not here to rip anyone off, someone may want it, if not , no problem but why cant I, at least offer it without KNOW ALLS sticking their nose in . I really do wonder how many of these are REALLY PRO WINDOW CLEANERS. Because,      who has the time.

supernova77

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2013, 10:39:11 pm »
I live about 20 minutes away from Guildford - I wouldn't pay £200 for it... I have a friend in Wales who said he wouldn't pay £200 for it either.

Stick it on eBay and see what you get?

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2013, 08:46:27 pm »
two viewings on saturday, so ,to some of you, YOU ARE THE IDIOTS.

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2013, 10:04:49 pm »
Pristine , ignore all the knockers mate . You get as much as you can for the pole , I know I would and so would every one else on here . If those  viewings don't work out let me know and I will have it off you . I think it's worth £ 20 all day long , would this also include delivery . Cheers barry .

Mr B

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 01:50:19 pm »

Hi Pristine, is it still for sale? :)

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 06:18:40 pm »
well yeah, its not saturday yet is it

PoleKing

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2013, 06:13:36 pm »

Sold it then?
£200? £300? £400?!

SOLD: Re: Ionics 35-40ft Telescopic Window Cleaning Pole New
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2014, 01:43:37 pm »
There you go Darren , SOLD. Thanks to Gumtree, job done ;D
£200 CASH.
To be used , to hold a banner.
Dont ask me :o