Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rycalshaw

rotary question
« on: December 28, 2013, 03:05:45 pm »
hi everybody, I,ve just purchased a victor sprite off ebay and can have it with either a poly scrub brush or a porcupine drive plate, my question is, would I be able to put the pads under the brush when i want to use them as opposed to putting the porcupine drive plate on..cheers

*Hector*

Re: rotary question
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 03:21:18 pm »
If you can only get 1 or the other, then get the drive plate...

You can put scrub pads on the drive plate and bonnets.

With the scrub brush all you can do is .................................. scrub...  ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Robin Ray

Re: rotary question
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 03:40:20 pm »
I have forgotten my drive board in the past and tried to use a scrub brush with a bonnet.. It didn't work well at all but it got me through the job which was very small.

My advice would be if you primarily do carpets and you really have to make a choice between the two get the drive board as you can bonnet, scrub and strip with various pads. All that said though if you have a rotary you really do need to get a drive board a scrub brush and a shampoo brush along with a selection of pads and bonnets. You cant really do a proper job without those things.