Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Simon Moat

Money Claim
« on: December 18, 2013, 10:02:20 pm »
Unfortunately had to use the Government Money Claim service to recover a debt from a commercial job done in the summer.

Just wanted to say what an easy, cost effective way it was in recovering the debt (invoices registered, reminder letters made with ref numbers, and seven day demand of payment sent), the debt has been paid in full with all costs and interest of 8.5%

Anyone needing to use this service I would highly recommend.

Money retrieved will go towards Jan's tax bill!!

Jamie Pearson

Re: Money Claim
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 10:03:39 am »
I would agree.

They will also chase up written off debts from years back if the person is still trading even if its a new company name etc.

We have a few old debts under £200 they will chase for us with significant interest charges for the parties concerned even 3 years on.

Ian Rochester

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 12:21:26 pm »
Used it a few times over the past years, never had any problems with it, simple to do, easy process.

derek west

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 02:21:15 pm »
have yoy got the exact link to use simon? looks like i'm getting the cold shoulder for £1500, no replies no nothing. going up tomorrow to see what his problem is.  :-[

Paul Heath

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 08:01:27 pm »
his problem is Derek he won't have any money: https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome

Have used once myself....spot on results.