Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bill Robinson

Muddy Land Rover
« on: March 19, 2006, 07:04:20 pm »
just cleaned a land rover,it was a bit muddy. i used formular 90 with extracta excel .it did the job farely well but was still wondering if theres room for improvement .what do you recon i could use to improve.

Phil Marlor

Re: Muddy Land Rover
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 07:06:11 pm »

A prespray would have made a big difference

Rgds
Phil
Stevenage, Herts

LUTON TOWN 3-0 SUNDERLAND

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 07:13:10 pm »
was the mud dry? if so i would have attacked it with a stiff hand brush  then vacuumed it too death.

I never find mud  problem, it tends to dissolve with just plane water. but try and dry vac as much out as possible

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

BRSL

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 11:04:54 pm »
I cleaned four cars today, not usualy my thing but I had enough of my freinds nagging

done the usual prespray, extract with detergent

Im a fan of the chems I use and tried the new high heat with great results, but had one car cotton upholstery, just couldent budge some stains, so tried MS with alchol, very imressed, got some ink straight out of a head lining too

James
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

Dave C

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 12:01:51 am »
Last week i cleaned 4 vans/seats for a guy i know.All drivers seats were like pub blacktop i kid you not pass seats nearley as bad.Sprayed M/S quick scrub CFR pro 400 plain water.The outcome amazed me & cust.Unfortunatly the cust said you clean all my cars/vans from now on.Cant stand the work backs were not made for this work