Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gwrightson

appointed times
« on: March 07, 2006, 06:53:57 pm »
What do all you c/c do if the pre arranged time looks like it going to be impossible to keep, do you just carry on and arrive as soon as poss, or do you have time scale , were apon you phone the custy to let them know?
I personaly try to be at the pre arranged time bang on the nail, whilst doing the survey I let the custy know , that if circumstanes are against me, and i will be late, or early for that matter, 15 mins either way i will ring.
so what i am really trying to discover, what time limits do you have ?
 geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Dennis

Re: appointed times
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 07:01:26 pm »
Same as you, if I'm going to be more than 15 minutes late I will call.

PaulKing

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 07:04:07 pm »
Allways allways allways  ring before 15 minutes before you even late to say that I won't be there at 2.00pm but 2.20  or 2.30 at the outside usually get's me a cuppa on arrival, as they (the office), must  be working you too hard today  ;D

Allways say no it's not them it's the traffic is awfull, but what I can do to make up for my lateness a free downstairs loo perhaps? Then you get choccy biccys with your brew!

It courtesy! And a good way to get choccy biccys in lent! :D

www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

nick p

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 10:36:29 pm »
hi

i always ring befor appointment time if im gonna be more than 10 mins late

cheers nick p