Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lynngc

freebie here
« on: March 04, 2006, 10:37:22 am »
log on to
www.neat-ideas.com

you get a FREE stainless steel flask & stainless steel mugs with any order whilst stocks last.

lynn
lynn @ gower cleaning services, swansea.

paul123

Re: freebie here
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 03:03:55 pm »
hi lynn bet u wont be buying a henry off them at that price 
paul

lynngc

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 04:57:16 pm »
no chance paul, gulp!!

buy a packet of pens though and get the flasks free.

lynn ;D
lynn @ gower cleaning services, swansea.

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 08:07:29 pm »
And they are nice gifts too!

Viking Direct also do loads of promotions: this month I got a free MP3 player, a free laptop bag, a free coffee maker and a free radio.

These add to a travel kit with a hairdryer and travel iron, a "jukebox" style radio, digital kitchen scale, 4 rucksacks, all collected since christmas.

I've also got 3 unused water coolers from last year's offers: I will have to put them on ebay!

As long as you order a minimum order, you get the gift. My dodge is to never order more than the minimum, if I need more I put in 2 seperate orders and get 2 gifts!

Last christmas I had several lovely gift sets of soaps, towels, and a few boxes of "luxury" biscuits. Call me cheap, but I save up all these promotional gifts during the year and I am halfway there at Christmas!

How can biscuits be a luxury? They come with a cup of tea while you are working!

My other tip is to use all of these stationery firms, but ignore one for a while, because then they really get desperate and give you something like a Leather Briefcase with your £30 order. It's worth ordering some inkjet cartridges that you won't need for a few weeks yet, just for that kind of deal.

Watch Viking Direct in particular: the same item may appear in different mailings at different prices: the key is the first 3 digits of the item code are different for the different price. The rest of the item code stays the same.

Happy shopping: but please DON'T tell my wife where the presents come from!

*Chris Browne

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 08:12:24 pm »
yes i just got a nice man bag with my free office chair....but my daughter wont let me go out with it unless its dark...kids ;D

chris