Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Browns Associated cleaners

egg removal wfp
« on: March 08, 2006, 08:50:16 pm »
first week wfp ..... egg was one of my concerns............!!!   not any more came off much easier than trad methods just brushed left it a  while did other windows came back to it ... straight off no hard work     a plus for a wfp  newbie made  me feel the thousands where worth it !!!!!! ;D

Morph

Re: egg removal wfp
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 11:55:22 pm »
Hot or cold my friend?

Personally, I don't think it makes much difference.

Ian_Giles

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 05:39:36 am »
The hot systems wrk well with egg, but I have to honest, if that egg has dried on for a day or three or a week or two then WFP won't get close to it, once it has set you need detergent and a scraper, simple washing with an applicator isn't any good either.

Egg.

Truly horrible to get off whatever method used.

If it is no more than a day or so old WFP will shift it no problem at all and it is also easier and quicker to wash out your bristles after you have done so.
With trad oce you have dipped your applicator back into your bucket a couple of times you will have killed all the suds in your bucket and the smell of the water left in there is rank, ditto on the applicator sleeve >:(

A dollop of baked on seagull poo will also see you come up short with WFP, that's another one where it really needs a scraper.
Stay there washing long enough and you'll get it off of course, but time is money and having your water running constantly is wasteful too!

But none of the above are reasons not to get WFP, they are merely examples of conditions when you may need to use other tools.

WFP is afterall just one (albiet the main one) tool you use during your working day.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Browns Associated cleaners

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 02:06:36 pm »
COLD WATER dont no how long it had been there

pjulk

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 02:22:46 pm »
I have removed egg with my WFP now twice.
I soak it then do the rest and come back and so far its came off easier than by hand.
But how long it was there i don't know both time was around halloween time last year.

I think it would really struggle to shift in the summer.

Paul

dish

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 06:21:13 pm »
How does someone get egg on the outside of their windows?

bazzup

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 07:17:53 pm »

little rascals , loads down our way  ::)

I was thinking about this .what about if you put some velcro on the side of your brush (the sticky back type) ? just a thought

baz

Morph

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 07:42:35 pm »

Same way as you get it on the inside ;D