Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleaning co

Re: Scorpion
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2006, 02:25:20 pm »
lol yes hes scareing me now or is it she ?  ;)

garyj

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 02:28:57 pm »
Its Dougetta from now on  ;D

gwrightson

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2006, 03:03:34 pm »
Doug, I should leave the pics on ;D, as it might have the opposite effect ;D, after all. it may be the dogs testicles," thats not my personal opinion, i havnt tried it",  but the look of it isnt exactly awe inspiring, and may just put some people off.
 Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Chris R

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2006, 04:41:49 pm »
OOOPS  ;D

Sorry if I crossed the line by posting pictures of the Scorpion with the phone number on the bottom  :( , although someone did ask for contact info on the machine  ;D

I have absolutely no connection with the manufacturers or suppliers of this machine, and I don’t own one, and I have never even seen one working!.

My motive for posting the pictures was purely malicious  :-[

It was Saturday night, I was stuck in the house on me todd, and was having a good old drink, while looking around the various sites.

By the time that this thread came up I was quite a way through a bottle of vodka, and knowing how much Cleanitup and C l e a n t a l k  hate each other, I thought it would be very amusing to post the pics of the Scorpion with Solutions phone number on the bottom. :-\

I am a bad man.  :-[

My sincere apologises to anyone who took offence.

I have now decided that I spend far to much time on the various forums and so this will be my last posting.

From now on I will just "lurk" in the background from time to time.  ;)

All the best

Chris Rushton
Staffordshire

Doug Holloway

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2006, 04:48:32 pm »
Chris ,

I was surprised you were posting this sort of rubbish because you are not someone I would associate with this behaivour.

Thanks for the apology and keep posting.

By the way we don't hate anyone on here , we just try to have useful discussions without blatant advertising.

Cheers

Doug

therapist

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2006, 10:17:48 pm »
Seeing the pictures of the Scorpion has made me regret chucking out an old Stimvac because I felt it was very old fashioned and ugly...............

However i'ts very similar in appearance to the Scorpion and has two heating elements but has not been upgraded .

Come on Stimvac, you are missing the boat here............

rob m

fibresafe

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2006, 10:59:50 am »
I hope this forum's not going to go down the same route as the others. ANyone who has seen Goron's posts before will have their own opinons on this one.

And the machine: It's not the looks we should be worrying about - I phoned up about this and was told that full system needs FOUR power sockets to run it!. How many houses have four separate circuits! Even my little 130 psi Ninja pops the odd circuit breaker, especially since I added a in-line heater - the mind boggles!

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2006, 12:58:12 pm »
Now hang on a minute. Just because i use a certain suppliers products does not mean you should not accept my oppinion on them! Nick is not far from me and so he offered me the machine which incidentally i asked to borrow! If i lived near somebody else and they leant me a machine i would also post my thoughts on it so stop trying to twist things. I was lucky enough to be able to use a new machine on the market that has not been used by many people and i have just given my feedback on it nothing more just that. 

Thanks Goron

Doug Holloway

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2006, 02:52:41 pm »
Hi Guys,

I'm locking this now as I think everyones had their say and I want this to remain a positive board.

Cheers

Doug