Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jan K

Long time, no post
« on: February 26, 2006, 06:33:34 pm »
Just popped in to say Hi to you all, hope all you newbies from a few months ago are up and running and ticking along nicely.

I don't have time to come on here much any more, but I do pop in from time to time to catch up on the latest info.

Righto off we go again and work out the best way to tell my customers about an imminent price increase  ;D

Take care and all the best

Jan
anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol

garyj

Re: Long time, no post
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 07:47:36 pm »
Thats a coincidence I only mentioned you last night in a PM to someone.

Tim Downer

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 08:53:02 am »
Nice to hear from you again Jan - glad you are keeping busy too. Keep in touch

Regards

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

Jan K

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 06:11:00 pm »
hmmmm Gary I don't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing lol :)

business is doing well, specially since my new ad went in the YPages in January. Don't need to advertise anywhere else but there and Yell.com......people are even managing to find my website without it being registered with any search engines.......again probably to do with the YP ad as the addy is at the bottom.

Have 5 regulars girls working for me and about to take on a 6th next week.

Don't clean myself at all now, but still do ironing at home........most of my time taken with paperwork, visiting clients etc etc. About 95% of calls I receive convert into Clients, and although I was ill over Xmas (pleurisy, thank god it was then in the non busy time), I still managed to get through what needed to be done :)

Don't have time much to visit here now, as a bit too busy, but this forum is still brilliant and helped me get well and truly off the ground  ;D

Glad to see Lisa123, Dustdees and Domestic Bliss still there, what's happened to Blacksheep is she still around.

Hi to Carloso too, he helped keep my spirits up no end, cheers buddy  ;)

Need to get on here more often, spose it must be a good sign that I'm not lol  :)

Cheers!

Jan
anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol

therapist

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 06:50:10 am »
What a refreshing post from a positive individual. Don't think you'll find this kind of post on 'the other' forum

This is what forums should be about, helping and clearly succeeding in assisting someone with the drive, to get on with it.

I don't recollect you posting Jan, but was absent for a while myself.

Good luck

rob

ps.........the postings from females have impressed me greatly, by their desire to learn and get thing right.....they don't have the ' male ego problem '.