Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mikey

peter fogwils customer service
« on: May 30, 2013, 08:44:09 pm »
hello all  I don't post on here much    please read

I have a trolley  system made by these people   http://www.window-tools.com/wash-and-reach-van-system.htm

something in the pump box broke  and the water stopped  I could not find out what  was wrong  so I called both numbers and peter answered after explaining to him peter said  its the relay do you want me to send one out
I said iam not  very good with wires    its an easy fix he explained but people have sent the whole box to me before by post.
 SO  I thought I would get clever and got him  sent the relay and a switch out .

>:(    you know whats coming don't you :'(    >:(

:'( on removing the back of the box  I started pulling the first wire  as I pulled the wire  snapped  and my hand smacked  of the side of the box pulling 2 other wires off and one wire  did not belong to the relay  I knew I was goosed/buggered
I called peter and explained iam going to have to send the box through the post and he said we will get it back as soon as possible

I sent this box on Saturday   25th may    it didn't get sent till Tuesday 28th may  because of the bank holiday I got this box back today 30th may 12noon   fixed and ready to go how is that for service.

I found this guy  very polite  noligeable and comfortable to talk to not like some people who I have spoken to or met in there outlets  no effence but some people do get edgey .he never he answered every question and knew what he was talking about.

if you have never dealt with this company try it  just once  I don't think you will be let down

IAM WRITING  THIS FOR  THE BENEFIT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN MESSED ABOUT  IN THE PAST???

good sevice

Liam1990

Re: peter fogwils customer service
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 09:21:45 pm »
Totally agree with you. Peter came to the rescue after being dumped on by purefreedom he sent us a flow controller out free and even paid the postage. I fitted it today and it works great.
Im sure he will read this so thanks again peter really appreciate it.
Top notch bloke. Sod purefreedom now will use peter from now on.

paul13

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 09:29:03 pm »
Went out his way more than a few times to help me even with equipment
not purchased from him.

wfp master

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 12:15:34 am »
Good service that.

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 12:19:33 am »
Aw shucks guys, no more your making me blush.  Thanks though, appreciated.
Only done what anyone else would have in the same position, and Paul you have helped me out a few times as well.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 10:49:32 am »
i think ill use peter in future as well, pure freedom have been aweful for me for about 6 months now

stuart mc

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 07:04:17 pm »
agree with all top guy, sorted me out a few times

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 08:38:39 pm »
  I`ve never stopped wanting a Fogwash.

Geoff

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 09:34:01 pm »
I should wash more often.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 05:57:00 pm »
will we be able to buy fogwashes again, i want one too

gordonswindows

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 02:26:05 pm »
A clever bloke and top man

Our business would never have gone anywhere without this man

Gordon
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 02:38:15 pm »
Sorry Michael.  I did try and get some other suppliers interested so as I could carry on doing them.  I needed to buy a massive amount at a time and had nowhere to store them all.  No one else seemed interested.