Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

firefly123

you wont get a better one than this
« on: June 04, 2013, 08:42:24 pm »
today just finished a 30 quid house lady come out and says is this one free and i think christ must of maid a mess last time with wfp no i did not she says it must be free because the builders come and go and i expect it to be free i wont pay the thirty i will give you nothing no ia said give me 20 hmm she goes get me cash wont go back again
shiney one

ascjim

Re: you wont get a better one than this
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 08:47:57 pm »
this is a joke right?

DG Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:48:20 pm »
Is it just me or does everyone else understand this? ;D

Neil Gornall

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 08:53:51 pm »
Is it just me or does everyone else understand this? ;D
No its not just you. I have read it 3 times and still dont get it   :)

firefly123

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 08:56:41 pm »
its not a joke she wanted it free untill the builders left
shiney one

8weekly

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 09:16:22 pm »
Did she mean as long as she has the decorators in? Sometimes women get funny don't they with hormones.

Bay View WCS

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 10:52:08 pm »
"you wont get a better one than this" - do you mean a paragraph that lacks any kind of grammar, punctuation, coherence, comprehension or sense?

If you do you are bang on - thanks for the example!

JamesAJF

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 11:30:51 pm »
im still trying to under stand this joke it don't make sense lol or im just dump lol
bish bash bosh

elite mike

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 09:47:53 pm »
i would not go until i got the 30 as agreed  ::)roll

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 09:58:29 pm »
I dont understand what the blokes going on about you would have thought he could at least make an effort to put the odd full stop in wouldnt you it would make it all a lot easier to understand even if she was a silly inconsiderate woman who was ovulating i know this isnt really an excuse for unacceptable behaviour but i guess sometimes you just have to try to forgive and forget i wonder if she said to the painters that they should pay the £40 for the window cleaner  as it was a waste of time him being there and it wasnt her fault they were there

Mike #1

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 05:24:03 am »

Now if she is having building work done on the exterior of her house , If your custys is having an extension built for example and the builders are creating a load of dust and dirt .

Then why would you be cleaning her windows with building work going on  ??? ??? . Yet you accepted £20 instead of the usual £30 . Mike

tlwcs

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 06:13:40 am »
I dont understand what the blokes going on about you would have thought he could at least make an effort to put the odd full stop in wouldnt you it would make it all a lot easier to understand even if she was a silly inconsiderate woman who was ovulating i know this isnt really an excuse for unacceptable behaviour but i guess sometimes you just have to try to forgive and forget i wonder if she said to the painters that they should pay the £40 for the window cleaner  as it was a waste of time him being there and it wasnt her fault they were there
You've lost me there Matt.

dazmond

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 07:08:49 am »
whenever i get to a house and there are builders there i knock on and enquire whether they want me to go ahead and clean or just miss them out.

sounds to me like the OP just turned up and started cleaning without seeing the customer first or didnt use common sense and skip it this time.

some of my customers will phone me up prior to clean to tell me to skip but most dont as they have other things on their mind than the window cleaner esp if your house resembles a bombed out building! ;D ;D

if builders had cement mixer going and all the crap that goes with building then there is no way id start cleaning their windows! ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

rg1

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 07:17:09 am »

+1

Spot on!
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)