Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stuart mc

slowest window cleaner ever
« on: June 03, 2013, 09:52:23 pm »
I am not knocking this guy but deary he needs to speed up whatever method he uses, I am doing some terraced houses, total pain WFP but marginally better than trad, I finish last house on one side of street and see a guy with a trad pole and bucket arrive across the road, I drive down the road turn round come back up and park up to do a couple of houses, I drag hose to front of house as the guy next door is trimming his hedge and I think I will do front first then do back to let him finish off so I am not bothering him trying to pass down the alley with hose, anyway do the front and get to the back and the guy that had the pole is round the back doing the other neighbour, looked like he had set up from homebase to be honest, I do the back and get paid, go back to van pull in hose and move van 50 yards and away again doing the last house on that side, I do front and back only to see this guy doing the front of the house he had started on, I was finished and on my way before he got paid,

not knocking the guy or his methods but ruddy hell he needs to speed up, I could have done it with trad pole or ladder in a 1/4 of the time

still he seemed happy and done a good job from what I seen, good luck to the fella

bobplum

Re: slowest window cleaner ever
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 10:15:30 pm »
maybe he got £30.00 for the one house????

Dean Taberner

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 10:19:24 pm »
We call Big Jussa who is one of our employee's "slow motion man". Because at times he can be pretty sluggish when carrying out his duties.
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

stuart mc

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 03:53:52 pm »
maybe he got £30.00 for the one house????

doubt it I quoted it a fiver ;D and was to dear