Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave f

crapest week ever
« on: May 10, 2013, 08:35:02 pm »
on my last job tuesday parked at side of road waiting to pull out got hit by a woman in a old rover 25 shes done her motor and also my vans front wing steering her motor has 2 bald front tyres  and other minor defects which ive got on camrs she is denying resposability but she as gave me an address but refused to give me any contact numbers for insurance only her brother in laws number seemsa bit fishy to me ive informed insurance etc van is still of road im working with back pack and ladders realy peed off makes you feel like chucking it

Richard iSparkle

Re: crapest week ever
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 08:40:20 pm »
did you get her registration?
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 08:42:26 pm »
tis a bit late now, but you may have been better informing the police - bald tyres and giving no details

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

robertphil

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 09:05:58 pm »
ring local plod and sing like a hot canary

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 11:25:54 pm »
ring local plod and sing like a hot canary

Immediately. She has refused to give you mandatory details. Bet she's uninsured.
It's a game of three halves!

JamesAJF

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 02:30:19 am »
that's not good at all as long as u got number plate  they can find her don't give up when things get a bit hard think of it as a challenge to get things up and  running again it does seem a bit fishy though i would report to police asap try get some help to track this women down she sounds like she is hiding something to me. hope u got number plate mate because she could off given u a fake address that's one reason she might not of given u a contact number. :-\ hope u get it sorted.
bish bash bosh

dave f

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 07:00:28 am »
ive got her address but that could be her sisters. ive also got  phtos etc but could not understand only brother inlaws number i think she has borrowed the car off her sisster and used her details ive told the plod but they say inform your insurance and if threr is owt dodgey they will get involved. if its got tits or tyers its trouble ;D

robertphil

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 07:12:06 am »
sorry to hear that. sounds like you spoke to a duff copper

hope you told em the tyres were bald asa badger . what would it take for that copper to hit the red button,bag of white powder on the dashboard ,we will never know

thing is you dont want to end up claiming off your own policy as itll cost you . its good that you have taken photos of the other car

bumper

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 07:41:50 am »
I had accident last month had a bald tyre on front got 60 pound fine 3 points having a bald tyre dosent mean you at fault there is motor insurance bureau which is a company who deal with uninsured drivers.the accident I had was a Asia man tax driver just left it with insurance was paid out within a month

dave f

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 08:26:50 am »
i agree but you know what inurance people are like if they inspect the car and find other faults with the motor and i win the case they may refuse to pay on the grounds that her motor was not fit for road use so i may have to persue the cost of the repair my self ?????? even if it has a mot