Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Barryy

How to reach gutters/facia with knapsack sprayer?
« on: April 26, 2013, 06:32:43 pm »
Hi,
I have a 16L knapsack sprayer and an old fibreglass pole, is there a way to adapt the sprayer and pole so that I can spray the gutters etc of a 2-storey house from the ground?
Thanks.

Handyman Window Cleaning Services

Re: How to reach gutters/facia with knapsack sprayer?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 06:47:11 pm »
this is just a guess....

but is there a hose that comes from the sprayer if so, attach a microbore coupling to it. then with a old pole complete with pole hose. you can pump up detergent.

I got a backpack and that's what I done in the past
Stephen C Brophy

andyM

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 07:42:15 pm »
I always just squirt detergent on to the brush when doing upvc or conservatory roof cleans.
I used to use a sprayer but in my opinion it's a waste of time, because instead of spraying the gutters you can already be scrubbing them which saves time.
Plus on windy days you know all of you detergent is going where it should be going, and not on the next door neighbours windows.  ;) ;D
One of the Plebs

Barryy

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 10:53:18 pm »
Thanks a lot guys, I have it sorted now. My pole hose actually fitted to the trigger and to the nozzle using the existing knapsack connectors, amazing!! Just needed to tape the nozzle to the top of the pole, works perfectly.