Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

p1w1

Re: Alex finally spills the beans
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 04:31:39 pm »
these new poles are going to be cheaper. 8)
by the time you make your mind up on a pole the mk3 versions will be coming out   ;D

wfp master

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 06:00:03 pm »
these new poles are going to be cheaper. 8)
by the time you make your mind up on a pole the mk3 versions will be coming out   ;D
do i wait for the new clx ? or go for the old one ? or get the phoenix ?
????????????????????????????????? ???  ???

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 06:05:01 pm »
I had a prolonged conversation with Alex on the phone today. He is saying that these new clamps will revitalise just about most worn poles. He will be releasing a video of how the new clamps work and how to replace old clamps. Recently purchased pole owners will get a new set of replacement clamps at a discounted rate.

wfp master

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 07:46:16 pm »
I had a prolonged conversation with Alex on the phone today. He is saying that these new clamps will revitalise just about most worn poles. He will be releasing a video of how the new clamps work and how to replace old clamps. Recently purchased pole owners will get a new set of replacement clamps at a discounted rate.
intresting any release date.? or is top secret.

david mark

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2013, 08:17:47 pm »
will the new clamps be glued better stronger than the old ones

8weekly

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2013, 08:31:33 pm »
I will enquire about the clamps. My CLX is just about finished without new clamps on first three sections. I reckon I will lose 4-6inches per section though if I refurb it. I was going to replace it with a Phoenix pole (probably still will and keep CLX as a refurbed spare).

Fin Clearview

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2013, 09:44:00 pm »
When the baby due then?

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2013, 10:32:29 pm »
intresting any release date.? or is top secret.

Less than a month I would say.