Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Reading this forum from the back.
« on: April 16, 2013, 09:51:46 pm »
Has anyone on this forum ever read some of the first pages when this forum started. I did this before I became a window cleaner. The progress is quite amazing and also to see who was there in the start. Its not such a long time ago.

CleanClear

Re: Reading this forum from the back.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 09:56:14 pm »
Has anyone on this forum ever read some of the first pages when this forum started. I did this before I became a window cleaner. The progress is quite amazing and also to see who was there in the start. Its not such a long time ago.

Did you see my first user name ? I used to be called Ruben.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 09:58:32 pm »
Some of the oldest posts have been dropped but you're right, things have moved on.

Fin Clearview

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 10:11:09 pm »
I remember vaguely logging on here way back and getting a barrage of grief for asking if anyone used a PDA for work instead of the dog eared water marked red book, 'pffft it's only a bit of window cleaning' they said and now look at em all  playboy millionaire yuppies :)

PoleKing

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 10:22:15 pm »
Never id till you just posted that.
First one I looked at was about a pub with nicotine on the windows.
Glad that ain't the case anymore.
I do quite a few pubs and remember the relief when the smoking ban came in....and the price stayed the same ;D
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.