Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bobthejob

Airflex Pro 400psi Carpet Cleaning Machine
« on: April 10, 2013, 03:59:03 pm »
I have for sale the Airflex Pro 200psi carpet cleaning machine. (New for just machine is about £1700.+vat.)  With an in line heater (new) and all the Kit you need to work. You can see this machine at;

http://www.cleansmartsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/Airflex_Pro.html

I'm based in Portsmouth The machine has a few small scratches but nothing major (what you'd expect from a machine being in the back of a van for two years).

Both vacs and pump head have all recently been replaced (due to wear i.e. over 500 hours of service). Serviced by Cleansmart.

I have also got new branded decals for the side of the machine, axle caps for the wheels, splash guards for the buttons and a new waste tank lid worth £80. 

The machine will come with a priming hose, 55 feet of 1.5 inch and 50feet 2inch hose and 75 feet of solution hose and a twin jet, S-bend wand (new jets also ). And a Hand Tool. (new Jets) Also Exhaust Silencer

Magma In Line Heater this is just about brand new used only for about 10 hours cost new over £450. +vat

All in very good  condition. 

Full Cost  £1100.  For quick sale

You can also have with this kit about £200+ of cleaning chemicals.

If your new and would like training I will spend time with you up to two working days and give you copy’s of Carpet and Upholstery Technicians Manual and a Marketing Manual all on Disc.

Reason for sale  I’m retiring

Please call me on 07599503446  or email at: bob@jenningsbob.wanadoo.co.uk
Many thanks

Bob

G Rhodes

Re: Airflex Pro 400psi Carpet Cleaning Machine
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 03:23:13 pm »
Hi - im looking for 50 foot 2" hose and 75ft solution hose - would you be willing to sell this separate?

If so how much with delivery

bobthejob

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 05:28:03 pm »
Thanks for asking but no sorry

Bob

Kevin Hunt

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 05:53:16 pm »
Hi Bob

Is it 400psi or 200psi as the ad contradicts itself

Cheers